Reviews for Still Alive
SewerSurfin chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
Ahh so gut wrenching! This is a work of art. You have much talent.
AellaAvori chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
Beautifully written and tragic. Love this. Found you thanks to sillycritter. Sure glad she mentioned you!
Thelma chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
Wow! So much passion and emotion. You are an amazing writer. I am not a fan of sci-five books but you made the characters interesting and the story captivating. Great job!
thelmapeterson59 chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
Great story. You are a great writer. I am not a sci-fi book fan but you made these characters interesting and the story riveting. Well done!
romeocitychicag chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
Why did I not put you on an author alert sooner!? You're amazing! This story broke my heart! Seriously, awesome job.
Dcvb89643hnjk7 chapter 1 . 2/3/2016
I agree with the others... This was fantastic. I don't know how to describe my feelings after reading this... I'm sad, mostly, but that's what this was supposed to do.. It made me feel everything you wrote it for. Which is something to be proud of!
Kitty9 chapter 1 . 2/3/2016
Wow, just wow. That was amazing! The emotion in this story is fantastic! You are a great writer! Your story was so powerful and the detail was well done.
Sillycritter chapter 1 . 2/2/2016
That was...hauntingly beautiful as well as fucking painful to read. I actually had to stop several times before going back to the story because of how painful it was. It actually PHYSICALLY HURT to read this. I'm still feeling palpanls waves of grief. That takes a crazy amount of talent, man. I want another chapter from you STAT...at the same time...I'm scared for what's in store for Rick here...man...did you paint a picture...Keep up the awesome work!