Reviews for From the Ashes
WinxAish09 chapter 6 . 2/4
Dude this is awesome. Please add some,Tao-Misty moments. And do update..
Reithandina chapter 5 . 11/23/2016
You never really mention it, but where did Eevee come from? :)
Shadow chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
Keep up the good work
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
Harry Potter and Pokémon crossover? What has the world come to...
Guest chapter 6 . 8/3/2016
update let harry caght a shiny pokemon like charmand or thet fire bird ash caght in tv show let harry have harem or be with boinne
TheDeadGirlRisen chapter 6 . 7/20/2016
this us awesome keep up the good work!
Thundramon chapter 6 . 5/10/2016
Yo awesome chapter!
Quick Blade is an epic move but it's a little too powerful.

It's basically 'Extreme Speed' with Grass STAB so it does 120 damage at high speed. In the hands of Sceptile, it's even more powerful. I remember OHKOing Magneton using Grovyle & Leaf Blade.
Perhaps 60 power is more reasonable.

My only concern with this story is that the plot is moving a little too slowly. I want to see the Hogwarts arc soon.

Once again, awesome chapter & hope real life permits you to update sooner next time :)
Inumiru chapter 6 . 5/10/2016
Uhm...correct me if I'm wrong, but if Compound Eyes adds 30%...and Thunder's accuracy is 70%...how does 307091?
DZ2 chapter 6 . 5/10/2016
Once again, an incredible chapter and I liked how Harry has started to learn more about the pokemon world from his 'family'
Inumiru chapter 4 . 4/20/2016
Lol, you forgot Fennekin in that list...
Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Master chapter 5 . 4/11/2016
Good story so far update soon.
DZ2 chapter 5 . 4/7/2016
I love this story even more and I definitely liked the revelation about Pupitar; other than Houndour, Tyranitar has to be my fave Johto Pokemon EVER!
Light Lord Cybergate chapter 4 . 4/1/2016
Well...seeing as Harry get's a mother that means Misty will join Ash... Gary...we'll see. But if I had to guess then he will at least stay neutral and give Ash the option of doubt.

I can fully understand May being as angry as she was, seeing as she was Max's sister. However, she still went WAY too far when she killed pikachu and bulbasaur though...that was unforgivable.

Delia however...is a real disappointment. Of all the people in the world SHE should know Ash best.

Question: Did they have any evidence to support Ash killing Max?

Anyway...looking forward to the rise of team Abyss...and the eventual return
Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/29/2016
I honestly can't imagine May killing Pikachu or Ivysaur. But then again this is a Pokeshipping story so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
Also your username contains moon I see. Not a bad choice at all.
DZ2 chapter 4 . 3/29/2016
Pupitar? Is that Tao's Pupitar from the series, I wonder? I love how caring Tao is towards Harry too;

Also, with regards to my story, Prepare for Trouble, I AM in the process of updating it, but I've hit a bit of a bump right now.