Reviews for Phony Digits
very funny and casual!
ae2000x chapter 19 . 10/4
GO HA HA HA HA HE'S SO PATHETIC IT'S FUNNY
Evil Illusions chapter 28 . 9/1
This is cute! Looking forward to the next chapter.
ushmie chapter 2 . 8/28
I really loved the start! Chapter 1 was very interesting, and I was hooked. I’m a little disappointed that Chapter 2 is just a rehash of Chapter 1 from the boys’ perspective though. Still excited for the rest though!
RubyJung chapter 28 . 7/3
inukag just so cute...I hope you'll continue this adorable story, I really loved it and looking forward for the next chapter,. thank you so much
RubyJung chapter 15 . 7/1
poor kouga... lol
RubyJung chapter 11 . 7/1
oohh No...
RubyJung chapter 9 . 7/1
miroku.. gossip whore?! Haaaahaaahaaahaaaa
RubyJung chapter 6 . 6/30
oh my... I cant stop laughing, I really enjoyed this story..
RubyJung chapter 2 . 6/30
2nd chapter, and I Already in love with this story...
Sassybratt chapter 1 . 6/6
CONGRATULATIONS! Your fic "Phony Digits" has been nominated by one of your fans for the 1st Quarterly Inuyasha Fandom Awards, run by FeudalConnection!

Your work has been nominated in the following category:

Best Humor/Parody

Voting will take place between June 30 and July 13, and the links to do so can be found on the feudalconnection tumblr page.

If you would like to pull your work from consideration for an award, please let us know via the tumblr page or PM a moderator.

Once again, congratulations for your beautiful contributions to this wonderful fandom, and thank you for all that you do!

NOMINATIONS ARE OPEN UNTIL JUNE 15. SUBMIT YOUR FIC/ARTWORK NOMINATIONS THROUGH OUR PAGE!
Cstorm86 chapter 28 . 5/23
This story is awesome. I truly hope you eventually come back to it. I love this idea, and it's so well written.
Anisakura chapter 28 . 5/6
Nooooooooooooooo it over. I'll cry
I liked this fanfic and couldn't sleep a lot until finish it.
I hope you are able to finish
A Little Someone chapter 28 . 3/31
Noooooooooooooooooo! I enjoyed this way too much I'm sad I've caught up :(

You've got a good thing here, I'd be super excited too see you update!