Reviews for Searching for a Shadow
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
this was great liked it alot.
CosmicEssence chapter 10 . 6/18/2012
this one is much more detailed and flows better than its prequel. did wonder why they kept him so quiet to the rest of the temple but it being against the rules makes sense. its too bad this has never been finished it looked to be a pretty good mystery and revelation. Also glad you've not made anakin completely against Obi-wan as that would have been too predictable.
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 10 . 12/20/2008
PLEASE UPDATE!
Erurawien chapter 10 . 2/4/2007
AWESOME story! You should update! It's been 4 years! YIPES! Now I need to know what Jucasta Nu does now that she figured out that it was Obi-Wan. And who the attacker\people are! Update soon!

~Master Emz
silverkitcat chapter 10 . 4/20/2005
Cool story! Glad they're working together. What will happen when word gets around that he's back? It's not like the council could lie and say he was trained in secret the entire 19 years. Keep going!
L'Arya Shadeslayer chapter 10 . 1/9/2005
Hey, you haven't updated this story in like I think forever. please update. I'm desperately waiting for the next chapter,
Bookreader2007 chapter 10 . 5/14/2004
This is a really great story PLEASE update!
Rogue-2004 chapter 10 . 5/5/2004
I do hope you will finish this story.
philomena chapter 10 . 4/22/2004
You must update...its been to long. Great fic
Mellaithwen chapter 10 . 2/19/2004
want more need more please write more soon!
Love Mellaithwen x
Ry chapter 10 . 7/24/2003
Please oh please, write more! What happens when Obi and Qui return? Will Obi take an apprentice? What will Anakin think?

Really great, plz continue!
R.I. Red chapter 10 . 7/5/2003
update soon. you can't leave me hanging! its been 6 months!
Kalorna Enera chapter 10 . 5/25/2003
Excellant fic! Please continue! :]
Moonprincess202 chapter 10 . 3/10/2003
This is really good! You should continue it!
Starwars-FREAK2 chapter 10 . 2/8/2003
Hey,

PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE update soon. I can't wait. And please try and put down Anakin as much as you can in the next chapters. I hate him. hehehe!

Thanks, and great writing,