Reviews for Grim and Darling
anyagal chapter 31 . 6/19
Your story was recommended by someone on Facebook, and wow, I'm completely floored. Powerful writing. Thank you. Now I need to read your other stories.
Mimram chapter 31 . 6/19
Can you please change the genre of this story to horror for those of us that avoid gruesome character deaths? However despite being disturbed by this storyline, I did read the entire thing. You are very talented at telling an engaging story and I loved your use of the drabble format. Awesome job.
vaginaldisease chapter 31 . 5/26
holy shit i loved every single word of this. thankyou for sharing such a captivating story.
Foenix2phorks chapter 31 . 5/16
I'm sorry (but not too sorry) about Alice. She deserved her fate. I absolutely loved the ending. A little sad, a little happy. Just... perfect. Thanks you for writing. :-)
Foenix2phorks chapter 17 . 5/16
I had a feeling he was a vampire back when Bella commented that he looked sick, lol! I'm loving where this story is going.
noflowers chapter 8 . 4/8
April of 2022 and I'm a new reader and now, a new fan. Your story is unique and I am enjoying it so far! Can't wait to see where you take it! Thank you for sharing your talent with us. - noflowers
breathelifein chapter 14 . 5/14/2021
What happened to 8 and 9?
Pattsy1994 chapter 1 . 2/6/2021
What, come again. I do not understand.
BellaTesoro chapter 31 . 2/3/2021
This was the most unusual story. I started out thinking it was going to be one thing and then it turn my mind into crazy town. It was a great read.
BellaTesoro chapter 28 . 2/3/2021
Ok it can get worse. Edward killed his little sister. I'm not liking the little ones involved in all this.
BellaTesoro chapter 27 . 2/3/2021
Can this story get any more brutal! Alice kills her father! Damn.
BellaTesoro chapter 26 . 2/3/2021
More story to this. There was another young vampire in Edward's house?
BellaTesoro chapter 25 . 2/3/2021
Bella already a vampire. That took me by surprise and although she's pissed at Edward she's calmer than I thought she'd be.
BellaTesoro chapter 24 . 2/3/2021
I thought Alice had bitten her so much that her venom would change Bella but she wasn't that far gone apparently so what Edward is going to finish her off?
BellaTesoro chapter 23 . 2/3/2021
Charlie does seem like he's losing it or that he's coming out of his dark bubble. And what's Bella doing blurting out Edward's name like that?
1,310 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »