Reviews for Grim and Darling
breathelifein chapter 14 . 5/14
What happened to 8 and 9?
Pattsy1994 chapter 1 . 2/6
What, come again. I do not understand.
BellaTesoro chapter 31 . 2/3
This was the most unusual story. I started out thinking it was going to be one thing and then it turn my mind into crazy town. It was a great read.
BellaTesoro chapter 28 . 2/3
Ok it can get worse. Edward killed his little sister. I'm not liking the little ones involved in all this.
BellaTesoro chapter 27 . 2/3
Can this story get any more brutal! Alice kills her father! Damn.
BellaTesoro chapter 26 . 2/3
More story to this. There was another young vampire in Edward's house?
BellaTesoro chapter 25 . 2/3
Bella already a vampire. That took me by surprise and although she's pissed at Edward she's calmer than I thought she'd be.
BellaTesoro chapter 24 . 2/3
I thought Alice had bitten her so much that her venom would change Bella but she wasn't that far gone apparently so what Edward is going to finish her off?
BellaTesoro chapter 23 . 2/3
Charlie does seem like he's losing it or that he's coming out of his dark bubble. And what's Bella doing blurting out Edward's name like that?
BellaTesoro chapter 22 . 2/3
How is Bella supposed to digest all this information about vampires and the man who came back for revenge and murdered Rose and took Alice to her own sort of death. What is Bella going to do with all this information?
BellaTesoro chapter 21 . 2/3
Alice can control herself I take it, or maybe it's just her dreamboat crush Edward who can make her control herself. What a creepy conversation with her older sister. She wouldn't mind drinking her dead and all that and yet she still looks like the eight year old but acts like a teen? What's that all about. Has she aged or what?
BellaTesoro chapter 20 . 2/3
Ah, Alice is a newborn. Is she a little girl still? That would creep me out even more than I am right now. So who changed her? I'm going to guess, since Edward was there for most of this, that he 'saved' her from the murder and she was about to die anyway so he changed her and possibly Rosalie too?
BellaTesoro chapter 19 . 2/3
I'm trying to figure out all the clues Edward is presenting to Bella. What is he telling her exactly. The items themselves don't tell the story. He knew about the knife, who buried it? He knows about the car...who hid it there. What else does he know. Never mind falling for a vampire, solve the murder mystery.
BellaTesoro chapter 18 . 2/3
This Edward and Bella sound like the odd couple. She in her described ratty cloths, unwashed and he in the same suit everyday. Clearly he knew something of that night because he showed her where the knife was buried. What did she think? And now he brings her to the car. About time he tells her what he knows.
BellaTesoro chapter 17 . 2/3
Bella sure is pretty calm about hanging out with a vampire.
1,304 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »