Reviews for Watch This!
iiiionly chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
::HOWLING:: What an inventive *foreshadowing* of Legolas' (PJ riff) wild ride in Two Towers! This was hysterical! I'm picturing those little turtles humping across the floor beneath the Maiden shields without any trouble at all! And how delightful that even Master Beleg finds reprieve from his bad temperedness on this First Snow day. Warg cubs, indeed! Great line!

In the space of half an hour you have taken me from tears to hilarity - the mark of an excellent author, in my humble opinion. Thanks for the time out of time as I read.

tanis
Yuki Suou chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Oh man!
Pig Bladder chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Pig Bladders? seems must've gottn in lots of troble with the guards!
kk44 chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
"the valar will have to remake arda b4 there would b any possible use for sliding down stairs on a shield"! he has no idea what legolas will use that skill for! in peter jacksons movies, legolas uses that skill to effectively kill about 10 orcs in about 4 seconds during the battle for helm's deep! lmao!
Freddie23 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
no use for sliding down stairs on a shield! i'm assuming that's a little reference to that famous tt scene. that's awesome. i love little prods to the film in fics.

another snowy day, they always seem to get into trouble, don't they.

that beleg doesn't sound nice at all.
Cosmic Castaway chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
I read this a long time ago, and I never reviewed it. What the hell is the matter with me!

This was such a great story, and incredibly funny. The image you put into my head of a young elf, sliding down the stairs...thank you! Nobody gets good without practicing, so the idea of him doing this is just great, and was such a unique and original idea to anything else out there. Great job, love your work, and keep up the beautiful writing.
toushiro1310 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
AHAHAHA! Please tell me someone recalls a certain event in the LOTR movies that reminds you of Legolas going down the stairs on a shield. This is far too funny.
SpiritoftheWhiteRose chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
hooray for the Legolas moment!

:D
Legolas4me chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Hello daw!

I have been reading your stories for a couple of years now and I somehow missed this wonderful little fic! I was just killing on time on the internet this afternoon and stumbled upon it when looking for something to read. But better late than never I always say!

This was so cute! I loved it! "The maiden" was hilarious! I am still chuckling about it now, especially when it was Ithilden who said it. It is nice to read some light hearted little stories every now and then and this one certainly was funny and entertaining! Thanks so much for sharing it with us all.

P.S.

Sorry to be a nag but do you know if you will be posting another story soon or what it may be about. I will be anxiously waiting! :o)
ShimmeringWater chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
I'm guessing that the little elfings are apple, carrot and the other. If someone could make Beleg laugh, it had to be legolas. I LOVE your work specialy the descriptions.
Faramir's Tumbleweed chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
interesting story. Keep writing. All the encouragement in the world: Miki
kiss316 chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
["The Valar would have to remake Arda before there would be any possible use for sliding down stairs on a shield. I would have hoped that your parents had taught you more sense."]

Could this be a referrance to a certain bold!Legolas move from The Two Towers? I remember seeing a "shameless movie plug" in your summary. Lol, that was brilliant. Think he ever got around to telling Beleg that he had found a use for sliding down a set of stairs on a shield :D Another fabulous story which was a joy to read!
kateydidnt chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Hahahahaha! That was brilliant. I wonder if Legolas ever got around to telling Beleg he had found a use for sliding down the stairs on a shield. Oh I LOVED that!
elfiehead chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
Fantastic! I loved every bit of this! I love 'Little Legolas' stories, and this is by far one of the best I've read. Congrats on a wonderful story!

-laura.
Laiquendi chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Hi daw ! finally getting the chance to read some of your work and it is wonderful. I loved this little tale, it had me chuckling all the way through. The title was perfect and a very accurate observation on life ! I could almost visualise Turgon sulking as he said "This is boring." I really like Beleg, finally a grumpy elf ! even if there is a little sense of humour in there somewhere. As for "The Maidens" - classic ! Looking forward to reading through more of your stories.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »