Reviews for Beam me up, Hottie
PurryCat chapter 1 . 5/15/2019
That was an excellent one-shot. From Scottie's exasperation to the Valentine's Day Drinking Game with all the cheesy pick-up lines. Amazing! Thank you so much!
Dee chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
You know a lot of pick up lines lol! That was great !
Spectering chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
This one is my favorite one.
Alyss Penn chapter 1 . 3/3/2016
So perfect. So cute. You had me reading until the end with: good grammar and punctuation, a great will they/won't they vibe, and hilarious pickup lines. I particularly like the bear one. While I wish Gretchen was the one to nudge the two of them together, it's equally believable that Scottie would ship Darvey (despite being Harvey's ex and all), if that makes sense. By the way, I like how you used the present tense! :)
Julie chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
This is amazing! I love it so much :D
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
Wow this was just perfect.
lafantomette chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
I love fics related to holiday/Halloween/Valentine's Day, etc. So this fic made me very happy! I really hope they will write Scottie this way.
Very cute and funny story! Thanks for writing!
EmMNarang2513 chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
I purposefully left this to read tonite as treat for my crazy week and I am so happy I did. I loved it. I loved the tie in with Episode 512. This line: "his gaze lowers for just a millisecond, because that dress" was great (& yes...that dress!). Also when he leaves her apartment so frustrated & realizes he forgot to fight was truly inspired. I was so surprised with how you get him back to Donna. Thanks so much for posting!
Sof chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
Is that cupid 's arrow... Hahaha! That was such a super fic! I enjoy it so much! I think I LL go read all of its 7000 words again..
Thanks for writing :-*
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
You have got me smiling! A very cute story! Thank you)
DarveyUK chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
I usually hate Scottie but I'm happy she knocked sense into Harvey! Loved the cheesy pick up lines also! Amazing as always
myincoherentthoughts chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
Wowwwww, this is so good, I loved it so much
Annna Hatcher chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
BABEEE I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS OH ! We have this as the memory of our pick up lines convno now lmfao THIS WAS SO GOOD!
also one of my fave parts:
"I know you hate it when I'm right, but trust me. No woman sticks around for twelve years because of a pay check and bag here and there, Harvey. She loves you." so accruate! X
kwisteria chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
This fic brought me so many feels! Made me laugh too! I'm anxious about Scottie coming back again and again, but this made me feel so much better ;) Loved it!
lin chapter 1 . 2/4/2016