Reviews for What Child is This
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
I love this. :) awesome job writing this. :)
Jedi-Bant chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Cute
Jedi-Bant chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Cute
dhh chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
I love your 'Rich Man'z Darling' but I hate stories where Clark has a sister and somehow she ends up having powers...
jwstahle chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
i hope that is not the end of the story becasue if it is that is a bad ending in my opion. I think you are a very good writer and should write more stories. i will read them for sure if they have to do with smallville
Renee6061 chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
I enjoyed your version of events! Makes me wish all over again that the baby had survived, and that things had gone something like this.
svfanforlife chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
Good story. I really liked it a lot. It's really cute and real. I hate the the Clark - Superpowers though. Well-written.
~Simon of Fanfiction
SHSAlumni chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
Please, please, please separate this into CHAPTERS.
The Die Hard chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
Hey, Last! Thanks for the review of Babysitter. (Good thing I hadn't already reviewed this one of yours, since they don't let you submit more than one review per chapter / story.) I, for one, thought this was a GREAT origin of "Supergirl" (they've only come out with, what, six or eight others already, so what's one more?) and Clark's choice of sacrifice was very much what you'd expect of a someday-Superman. And I LOVED the final scene.

Snarking about Jonathan is practically a requirement. Jeeze, Bo Duke and his platitudes. I practically fall over every time they have a Dukes of Hazzard reference.

Keep on flying!
Pineapple1 chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
Very interesting take on what Clark would be willing to give up for a sibling... Great story!
Christina K chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
Okay, this amuses the heck out of me. "Bad baby!" *snerk* And I like the set-up, it's a lot of fun and makes sense.

The follow-up story is just as fun, too. Great job.
Kal-El chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
Very good! I like it a lot. I'm glad that you added the part about Clark getting his powers back. Now that there's actually sunlight again, he should really start getting them back. The boy's a giant solar battery. It would be interesting if Cara's genetic structure was affected by the power transfer, since she was at such an early developmental stage, and she now had somewhat kryptonian DNA. Oh well, I hope you'll continue with this a bit. It'd be interesting to see where this goes.
Meret chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
What a lovely story! I can totally see Clark sacrificing his abilities like that. Great job! :)
LastScorpion chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
You're right. I think I'll have to do a sequel so Clark can tell Lex more. Also I think it would be funny to have Lex and Clark and maybe Pete trying to keep people from noticing how bizarre the baby is.

Clark got his powers back from Earth's Yellow Sun, which finally came out in the spring.

Martha's powers are fading. I figure as soon as Cara can hurt her, that baby's weaned! And I'm pretending that since Cara was exposed prenatally, her powers will stick, thus making her Supergirl.
becs1 chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
I loved this story, but there were a few loose ends:

-Clark needs to explain his origins to Lex

-How did he get his gifts back so suddenly

-Does Martha still have them?

Also, I thought your idea for how Clark saved the baby was ingenious.

Will there be a sequal, maybe with a toddler or teenage Cara? There is so much potential, with two superkids in the Kent house! Please?