Reviews for Roman Nose
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
Awwww...*marches around the room chanting FLUFF FLUFF FLUFF*
kate1309 chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
I love everything that I've read so far. Your work is amazing. My only problem is that I can't even begin to describe how incredible your stories are, so from now on I'm just going to say something small. Unless I have a suggestion or something like that. Maybe every once in a blue moon I'll have a criticism, but that'll be rare. I always make sure that I don't just say someone's story is amazing. I want that person to get better at writing if that even is possible, so that's why you might get like one criticism. It's my nature. Luckily, you're an amazing writer, so you most likely don't have to worry about that. I just wanted to warn you. Sorry for the long review. xD I hope you continue writing. You're simply magnificent. Great job.
Lcky chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
Awwwwww
Marriage1988 chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
Seriously adorable. I think you are one of the best writers of these short snippets. They have to be challenging to create because you have to get your point across in a few words. And you do that so well.

I enjoy them and find them refreshing to read in between the longer fics. Thank you!
jlh0226 chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
Hahaha! Love it! Some romances are written so ridiculously. Not yours though.
Toodleoo chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
Oh, so THAT'S what they were discussing! This is hilariously meta. "Bloody romance writers," indeed.

My favorite bit, though, is S deflecting H's declaration of love. Tea. Tea IS a good distraction. ;)

Thanks for sharing this, lena!
Mel chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
Aww, such a cute moment! :) 3
worrywart chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
Oh, the things we ask our spouses that they have no recourse to answer in the way we want! Severus did very well there, though. Thank you for this funny story; I pictured them from the art work perfectly, having the conversation.
HatakeHinata chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
*sighs dreamily* I want a love like this!
I like roman noses too.
mama123 chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
Nice!
DADAMistress chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
Awwwwww! This is so sweet that I got cavities. lol Lovely! Thank you for sharing this. Cheers!
Hollowg1rl chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
Very sweet story, and oh so cute!
notyetanotheralias chapter 1 . 2/4/2016
practicality is the name of his game; i love when he gets awkward!
IShouldBeWritingSomethingElse chapter 1 . 2/4/2016