Reviews for Death Bringer
Jj chapter 2 . 6/9
Are you going to continue this story or is it up for grabs
SilverRosehp chapter 2 . 5/20
Please update your story soon I absolutely love it and hope you continue it soon.
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 2 . 2/27
Really good
nicmajebo chapter 2 . 2/12
This story seems to be going amazing so far, hopefully you continue it. I would love to read more.
Luzi22 chapter 2 . 1/14
I absolutely love it they have such an interesting relationship
Hailey chapter 2 . 12/17/2017
Oh please dont abandon this story ... Its such an interesting concept & i am really hooked onto this. Looking forward to an update .. Preety please !
Guest chapter 2 . 11/5/2017
I love your story! The idea is pretty awesome & so is hariel. I know this story hasnt been updated since 1 and year but still i would like to request for an update. It would be a real shame if this has been abandoned.
Adhara chapter 1 . 10/4/2017
Pls don't abandon this. I'm begging you. You are the reason I started reading Marvel fanfiction (so much fanfictions.). So yeah, maybe post more someday? Pretty please? Because this is fucking awesome, best fucking crossover.
cruciosirius chapter 2 . 9/24/2017
That's so good. I wish there was more to read :(
Virodeil chapter 2 . 9/5/2017
Awwwh! You left off in a truly interesting place... Please continue? I'd greatly like to know if Harry will get Bucky for herself soon... Please let her reconnect with Howard, too? It was so enjoyable to read; and coming from a blind girl, it means I was fantasising myself in her place. (Hahaha. Unrepentent, here! A gal can dream, can't she?)
Seriously, though, I'd love to read much, much more. This story is believable, nice, and well-paced. I hope you won't wait till 2013 or so till Harry at last got Bucky in her grasp! :P
That said, thanks so much for writing, and I'm waiting for the next update eagerly. :)
Rey
Kurochach chapter 2 . 8/21/2017
I don't want to know what HYDRA willndo to her if she is captured.
Thefriendyouhate chapter 2 . 8/7/2017
No other chapters so sad I really enjoyed this
Guest chapter 2 . 8/4/2017
I hope you haven't abandoned this story so, with hope in mind, I'll wait till 2018 for the next update. If you don't update by then I'll be sad and just delete this from my phone. ️
MargaritaS chapter 2 . 7/16/2017
very interesting so far, im hoping she regains her sight when her 50 years are up. i look forward to you next update :)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2017
At first I didn't think I would like this, but then I read it and I fell in love with it. Please continue, if not for me, for you and the other readers.
(#cheesiest thing I've written.)