Reviews for Death Bringer
I love your story! The idea is pretty awesome & so is hariel. I know this story hasnt been updated since 1 and year but still i would like to request for an update. It would be a real shame if this has been abandoned.
Adhara chapter 1 . 10/4
Pls don't abandon this. I'm begging you. You are the reason I started reading Marvel fanfiction (so much fanfictions.). So yeah, maybe post more someday? Pretty please? Because this is fucking awesome, best fucking crossover.
cruciosirius chapter 2 . 9/24
That's so good. I wish there was more to read :(
Virodeil chapter 2 . 9/5
Awwwh! You left off in a truly interesting place... Please continue? I'd greatly like to know if Harry will get Bucky for herself soon... Please let her reconnect with Howard, too? It was so enjoyable to read; and coming from a blind girl, it means I was fantasising myself in her place. (Hahaha. Unrepentent, here! A gal can dream, can't she?)
Seriously, though, I'd love to read much, much more. This story is believable, nice, and well-paced. I hope you won't wait till 2013 or so till Harry at last got Bucky in her grasp! :P
That said, thanks so much for writing, and I'm waiting for the next update eagerly. :)
Rey
Kurochach chapter 2 . 8/21
I don't want to know what HYDRA willndo to her if she is captured.
Thefriendyouhate chapter 2 . 8/7
No other chapters so sad I really enjoyed this
I hope you haven't abandoned this story so, with hope in mind, I'll wait till 2018 for the next update. If you don't update by then I'll be sad and just delete this from my phone. ️
MargaritaS chapter 2 . 7/16
very interesting so far, im hoping she regains her sight when her 50 years are up. i look forward to you next update :)
At first I didn't think I would like this, but then I read it and I fell in love with it. Please continue, if not for me, for you and the other readers.
(#cheesiest thing I've written.)
Blondie chapter 2 . 6/5
Oh my gosh! this is my most favorite in a long time! Please update soon!
Lulumo chapter 2 . 5/6
Dammit I really wanted Harry to take him and not give him to HYDRA. Harry really should read his mind(she can do it right since she was auror after all so Legi and Ocu shouldn't be hard for her) and let her stay as neutral individual please, meaning not joining Sheld nor avengers since I really don't want Harry under anybody, heck after 50 years under Death I doubt she will be anybody's (wo)man but her own. But wow I think after 50(heck even ten is very much) she'll have so many experience from being constant danger that she'll be God level by combats and magic. Heh soon she can kick Bucky and HYDRA'ss ass with her little pinkie. I mean look how strong Bucky is and he sleeps most of time.. Unlike Harry who can train Magic and combats for freaking 50(plus her years from her world as auror) and I can't believe she won't literally become strongest person in Earth.
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 2 . 3/20
of couse winter soldier/bucky would be attracted to someone who can kick his ass.
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 2 . 3/9
Sehr gut, sehr gut! Ich liebe es! Its amazing!
1sunfun chapter 2 . 2/28
Good.
Ashlyncoma chapter 2 . 2/5
Please write more, I'm invested I want to see how it ends