Reviews for Stars
xObscuraLuna chapter 1 . 7/2
Yeah I've read this about five times now and I still cry every time
O'MalleytheAlleyCat chapter 1 . 5/21
I enjoyed the story! Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2017
Wow wow wow. This is the greatest happy ending ever! If this had been in the show it would have solved everything. Really. Everything fits. You are amazing! Thank you for that! -Sam
Shadowpletlove chapter 1 . 4/15/2017
:) omg I swear I almost cried and I am very very good at holding in my emotions so good job :)
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 3/31/2017
Absolutely loved this tag and perfect that it brought resolution to issues from other episodes and seasons. Perfect them having the heart to heart chick flick moment on the bonnet of baby and that it brought comfort to both of them. Awesome ending, the light hearted moment and brotherly banter and humour much needed for them!
merryw chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
I loved all of the resolution you brought about with this! Wonderfully written!
suicidalunicorn97 chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
*cries* oh my gosh. all the feels
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
Loved it very much
Estel-Undomiel25 chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
Love this and the callbacks to other episodes and seasons, especially with the "watching the stars idea." Maybe I missed it, but if it's not in here, I'd say the one thing I would've loved to see was something in response to what Dean said to Sam at the end of S10 when they were burning Charlie, and he told him "it should've been him." I know Dean had the Mark at the time, but that was pretty much the absolute worst thing he could ever say to Sam- and though I love their interactions in S11, I sure haven't forgotten that. Anyway, sorry for rambling. Sweet story, keep it up :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
I cannot tell you how glad I am to find your writing. This was perfect. I love hurt Sam and protective Dean and I when Sam said he thought he would sleep I wanted a scene like this so bad! Can't wait to read the rest of your stuff xx
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
really beautiful love how you write
Kas3y chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
This was amazing, I may have had a lil teary dear, but no one saw, so no one will never know :P
Keep up the amazing work, loved reading this :D
Guesssssssssssst chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
You made me cry.

You effing made me cry my eyes out.

This was so beautiful. Thank you for writing it.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
Thank you, thank you, thank you! From the bottom of my heart, thank you! This does sum up Sam's actions so well. Because on the flip side, Dean did the exact same thing when Sam went to hell. He never tried to get him out, and Sam was happy for the life he made. Even though I think the show showed Dean acclimating too easily into that life. And not enough of the struggles he would have had. And it is true, how Sam is so forgiving of Dean no matter what Dean thinks of him or does to him. Loved that you brought up how Sam went down a dark, dangerous road when Dean had gone to hell and they had never really recovered from that. Very well written and thought out. Loved this so much! I salute you.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
Wow. I loved this and love your writing. :)