Reviews for Why I Killed Myself by SandPrincess13
Straight thru the Heart Fics chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
Thank you for writing for our contest! Good luck!
dustybritches01 chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
Well written. Loved the ending . Thank you for sharing your story with us.
latersedward chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
wow! not your typical twific, but I enjoyed reading it very much. you're very creative, story is written well. good luck!
ghostreader24 chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
Good luck in the contest!
Ninkita chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
Ah. I just feel so full, and satisfied reading this :) There are so many small things that I loved, from the peas, the mother-talk, the singing, the non-proposal, the way she showed him the city, but especially the last line.
OhGeeFantasy chapter 1 . 2/16/2016
Thank you for your entry. Good luck.
Gee
LaPumuckl chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
Good luck in the contest ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
"I also told them that she was dead"? I don't get the ending.
julesgomez chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
By far the most well written story! This author needs to write it own books and pleaseeeeeee publish them. Thanks for this amazing story.
archy12 chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
Amazing story! Frankly, I hadn't expected anything like this in a ff contest. There's so much depth, and it's so...real. This is what happens in life-there are problems and there are solutions, without any melodrama.
Love this Edward-awful singing, peas-fondling, not-proposing with a ring...everything.
He is right of course, you have to love yourself first of all.
Bevey99 chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
A tad bit odd, but sooooo well written. Good luck.
Reader-many chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
Thanks for sharring
eness chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
Wonderfully written.
dpennell007 chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
I found it funny that Bel's own Maa was more worried about her breaking Edward's heart (a complete stranger!) - than about her own daughter! Despite herself she made an excellent, heartfelt wedding toast at Denis' wedding. Cute story.
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
Wow very different and I liked it thank you