Reviews for The Well-Mannered Way
BubblyShell22 chapter 11 . 9/17/2016
Awesome chapter. I really liked it a lot and love where this is going. One mistake I saw: Vernon's' should be Vernon's. Other than that, good job. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

BubblyShell22 chapter 10 . 8/6/2016
Awesome chapter. Loved the banter between Shreeka and Krang here. It doesn't surprise me that Krang would want her to cook in the kitchen as I feel he would be a horrible cook. Nicely done on this. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

BubblyShell22 chapter 9 . 4/30/2016
Awesome chapter. I really like where this is going and I hope that things will be resolved soon. You have one mistake though. Neighbours's cat should be neighbour's cat. Other than that, good job. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

BubblyShell22 chapter 8 . 2/14/2016
Awesome chapter. Yep, they may need Raph's help. Loved his conversation with Splinter and Splinter's words of wisdom. Nicely done on this. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

BubblyShell22 chapter 7 . 2/9/2016
Awesome chapter. I like how Saki is in the tournament and trying to prove himself to everyone around him. Also loved the wrestling reference with the immovable object and irresistible force. Nicely done on this. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

BubblyShell22 chapter 6 . 2/9/2016
Another awesome chapter. Loved the battle between Leo and Leatherhead. Yep, now they have to go to the mayor and see if things can be sorted out. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 5 . 2/9/2016
Ah, so now Shreeka's working with the Mayor. Not sure how to feel about that, but I like where this is going. Nicely done on this.

BubblyShell22 chapter 4 . 2/9/2016
Whoo Hoo! I can't wait to see this battle between Leo and Leatherhead. I'm so glad you put him in this story as I really liked him in the show. I caught one mistake: Good thing it was there all this stress was giving me an appetite could either be: Good thing this hot dog stand is there, Vernon thought. All of this stress is giving me an appetite. Or it could be: Good thing the hot dog stand was there. All of the stress was giving Vernon an appetite. Other than that, good job.

BubblyShell22 chapter 3 . 2/9/2016
Another awesome chapter. Yep, Don was pretty close to talking to Sagan. He just needs to keep trying and maybe he'll get it. Caught two mistakes: Turtles should be Turtles' and intend to do should be intends to do. Other than that, good job.

BubblyShell22 chapter 2 . 2/9/2016
Awesome chapter. I really liked it and can see that Vernon definitely needs to learn respect. I caught a few mistakes though: Knelled should be knelt, creeks should be creases, and it's way should be its way. Other than that, good job. I like where this is going.

BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
Awesome start to this. Glad to see you're getting back into this series. I'm off to read more. Nicely done on this.