Reviews for Star-Shaped Heart
Okay. I love this story. I like this jaded Bella. She did try to find happiness, she never just gave up, even if her choices were unconventional. I’m glad they’ve found each other and that she’s happy now. I’d definitely read a full fic of this. I love sweet Rancherward and Auntie Rose.
BUT I don’t like this Alice! She’s a bad friend. She had no right to look up Bella’s donor when she did not want to know him. She shoved it in her face. What was she hoping for exactly? She’s lucky Bella got lucky! She should have accepted Bellas choice. The fact that she likes to brag about her amazing life to Bella when she knows she’s unhappy is just mean too. I’m kind of hoping Bella cut her out of her life even though she led her to meeting Edward.
grandmachix chapter 1 . 6/10
Amazing story. I, too, have been in that deep hole of depression. With help, I climbed out. It must have been fate that the sperm chosen was from him. And her meddling friend found out who he was. She was so brave to track him down. And he was perfect for her, as she was for him. You did well on your own.
Judy
alainaroullier chapter 1 . 5/6
I’m spending my Saturday morning lurking around your stories. So fun!
asam75 chapter 1 . 4/25
Second time around on this story...thanks.
HiraFrance chapter 1 . 4/18
I felt for B, she had so many hard times... But it wasn't for nothing cause they have led her to E...
Such a great story, thanks for sharing!
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 1 . 4/16
Love loved loved thier story!
Nikki1219 chapter 1 . 4/7
Your words are so, so beautiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
This might be my favorite.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
This story is heartbreakingly sad and sweet at the same time. I like that it’s different than most fanfics. There aren’t many stories about a Bella in her mid thirties feeling lost like this. I was wondering where this story was going when she was taking about being inseminated. It was a surprise she met Edward the way she did, but am glad she found him and is starting a new life.
Aggie94 chapter 1 . 10/27/2017
So enjoyed. Only fault, it ended too soon.
cappcat chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
Loved this so much. Thanks for sharing.
b3j02 chapter 1 . 10/1/2017
That was a great one!
WingsOfEyeliner chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
Such a beautiful story!
blondferretgirl chapter 1 . 2/4/2017
Love It!
Anita chapter 1 . 1/14/2017
*Sigh* Lovely story, thank you.