Reviews for Star Shaped Heart
Such a beautiful story!
blondferretgirl chapter 1 . 2/4
Love It!
Anita chapter 1 . 1/14
*Sigh* Lovely story, thank you.
CSG chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
This is SOTW in my group, The Twilight Fan Fiction Finders.
Azlady2003 chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
Love it hope there's a future take
fuz chapter 1 . 12/17/2016
Beautiful!
Thank you.
Gia chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
Love this like you wouldn't believe. So sweet and I'm happy they found each other to brighten their hard lives. Would love to see a full version!
kirkstar chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
Found this story on a rec. wonderful! Your writing is so descriptive. The best line is she was a fog he wanted to walk through. Awesome! Don't know if you'll see this, but thanks for writing. I would love to read these characters again.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
Absolutely amazing. I really loved reading this story. Thank you for sharing.
Novel's addict chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
Such a beautiful and heart warming story
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 6/24/2016
I remember this one from the contest and how much I adored it then. I tracked down the review from the contest page: What started out so very bleak and sad turned into something so beautiful. Her very interesting past of such abuse, sadness and pain made my heart hurt for her. Her decision to give herself happiness, I'm glad she did. The odd way Alice reacted when Bella first mentioned she was thinking about it, made no sense. No wonder Bella was scared to show her that she went through with it and was pregnant. I was shocked when Alice tossed the information on Edward on the table like that. It was really crossing a line . . . I'm just glad it worked out. When I first read about his accident, I thought maybe he lost the ability to have children and this would be a bigger gift to him, than she even knew. I liked the way you wrote it better. That's why I'm not the writer, just the reader. I loved Kentucky, that cat was a freaking hoot! Such a cool cat. I really loved how this unfolded and how it ended. Very well written, almost poetic at points.
cuteascherries chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
: )
anglictash chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
Simply beautiful!
agoogoo chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
underrated! this story is amazing
yayasimone chapter 1 . 4/7/2016