Reviews for Iron Ghost: Kanto
fireeye chapter 4 . 8/6/2016
can not wait for more
ctran03931 chapter 4 . 7/25/2016
Wow, I'm pretty impressed with this story considering the idea of Brock had a sibling that wants to go on a Pokémon journey out of the people in his family although where in the series this story takes place in gets me wondering since it traces back to the time when Brock was still taking care of his family and before Flint returned from his self-shamed isolation. I can't wait to see more of Salvadore as the story goes on and how he and his team develop.

As for favorite episode in Season 1, mine's obviously Friends to the End which is (ironically, to me) the TRUE end to the first season. This is where I feel that Ash stopped being a first-time-hopeful-win jerk and actually matured despite being the same arrogant but kind-hearted trainer we know him as of now. It was at that point during the time it came out that we see Ash develop as a character and learn his biggest lesson he completely took for granted as a trainer.

The matter with a Psyduck to a Golduck, that's debatable for me since I know there are more Pokémon that could be a better fit for Salvadore. I wouldn't mind him having a Golduck in the team but I would rather have him find and get a better Pokémon to join him and his current team as he prepares himself for his next gym battles and the Indigo League.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/20/2016
Really good chapter. I would like for him to get a clefairy and Manley.
DZ2 chapter 3 . 3/21/2016
Another interesting chapter to add to the mix; as for the questions, I'd go with a Dome Fossil as it seems perfect for someone like Salvadore
Marshman101 chapter 3 . 3/20/2016