Reviews for Whisper
DaughterofDante chapter 46 . 2/5
Awww. That was adorable!
ContentDeleted chapter 30 . 12/31/2013
Way to go, you've put quite a bit of creativity into this. I could see this tying into the show as a two part episode or a special really well, not to mention if this was cannon it would explain quite alot about certain aspects of xander's character. This is what I like to see, while changing around the story is also really cool and allows for some of the most amazing things i've ever read, more people need to sort of intertwine there ideas with whats already there because in alot of storys it seems like its not the actual characters, or a one sided version of them, or just the stereotypical ones like white knight, brat, and geek. Because while they have those traits they have others too.
Guest chapter 46 . 9/22/2013
fantastic read. well done!
goldenspringtime chapter 46 . 7/22/2013
awesome story very compelling
goldenspringtime chapter 36 . 7/22/2013
I loled at the whole Xander phone call from jail it was hilarious.
goldenspringtime chapter 25 . 7/21/2013
wow just wow this story is going to make me very tired tomorow cause i can't stop reading
goldenspringtime chapter 23 . 7/21/2013
I am terribly curious where this is going
goldenspringtime chapter 19 . 7/21/2013
You are very good at this mystery stuff. I'm definitely intrigued so much so I'm having a hard time pausing to review to tell you what a good job you are doing.
goldenspringtime chapter 17 . 7/21/2013
lol I really enjoying your story so far
Sailor Pandabear chapter 46 . 11/12/2012
wow, what a fanfic. and that's a compliment
Sassquashed chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
The way this mystery builds is better than most of the actual published books I have read. Literally, at the end, I was skimming chapters just to get to the end and find out what happened. Stupendous job.
Fayari chapter 38 . 9/8/2012
None of the Scoobies have really been proper friends with each other since their senior year.
Fayari chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
Unfortunately, while Xander is a bad boyfriend but a great friend, the women are all great girlfriends but horrible friends.
Choas Babe chapter 46 . 2/3/2008
I like how you ended this. You creeped me out so thoroughly at times that I've stayed up till four to finish, but it was great. And the original fairy tales are amazing. I once managed to get my hands on a copy of some of the original Grimm fairy tales and it followed your story kinda. The hero got hurt, bad, and there was blood and mentions of lots and lots of sex, I remember one of the stories made a huge impact on me was Fair Rosalinda. Or the original Rapunzal, where the prince gets his eyes gouged out by the witch or her servants. I learned a lot about life from fairy tales, now I have to try and remember them so I can pass them on.
lovablegeek chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
A friend recced this story to me, and I have to say, I'm really impressed. It reads like an episode of the show, at least from what I've read in the first chapter, the writing style is very in-character and engaging... Not a lot of writers can get that down. Adding this to my favorite stories list, and I will be slowly working my way through it.