Reviews for Whisper
Harmne chapter 46 . 10/8
Really good story! I found this on someone's rec page, I can't remember where as I just bookmarked it to read later. So glad I found it. I love Xander, and Dolly was a great character!
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 46 . 8/23
wow I absolutely loved this story. Amazing
AFandomLostInTheEcho chapter 46 . 3/17
I cannot even tell you how amazing this fanfiction was. I re read it it's so good. Wish I could favourite it more than once
harrylee94 chapter 46 . 6/15/2015
This was such a beautiful story. I came so close to tears so many times I had to walk off my emotions. Not an easy thing to do at 3am when the rest of the house is asleep and the floorboards creak, I must say. And yes, I did see the similarities between my reading times and the 'soul hour'... completely unintentional I swear.
Xander's past is heartbreaking on its own, but this... my soul wept every time more was revealed. It was almost physically painful reading about what he'd gone through. And Dolly was certainly a wonderful surprise as well.
I have spent the last day straight reading this story, and it was worth every second. It was beautifully written and the story was both detailed and enthralling. I wish I had written it. Amazinf.
DaughterofDante chapter 46 . 2/5/2015
Awww. That was adorable!
ContentDeleted chapter 30 . 12/31/2013
Way to go, you've put quite a bit of creativity into this. I could see this tying into the show as a two part episode or a special really well, not to mention if this was cannon it would explain quite alot about certain aspects of xander's character. This is what I like to see, while changing around the story is also really cool and allows for some of the most amazing things i've ever read, more people need to sort of intertwine there ideas with whats already there because in alot of storys it seems like its not the actual characters, or a one sided version of them, or just the stereotypical ones like white knight, brat, and geek. Because while they have those traits they have others too.
Guest chapter 46 . 9/22/2013
fantastic read. well done!
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 46 . 7/22/2013
awesome story very compelling
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 36 . 7/22/2013
I loled at the whole Xander phone call from jail it was hilarious.
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 25 . 7/21/2013
wow just wow this story is going to make me very tired tomorow cause i can't stop reading
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 23 . 7/21/2013
I am terribly curious where this is going
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 19 . 7/21/2013
You are very good at this mystery stuff. I'm definitely intrigued so much so I'm having a hard time pausing to review to tell you what a good job you are doing.
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 17 . 7/21/2013
lol I really enjoying your story so far
Sailor Pandabear chapter 46 . 11/12/2012
wow, what a fanfic. and that's a compliment
Sassquashed chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
The way this mystery builds is better than most of the actual published books I have read. Literally, at the end, I was skimming chapters just to get to the end and find out what happened. Stupendous job.