Reviews for Whisper
David chapter 24 . 3/30/2003
Wow - this story is excellent!
Calen chapter 23 . 3/30/2003
He's nuts! A bonafied crazy person!

Maybe being in a nut house would help him.
Korilian chapter 24 . 3/30/2003
Ugh! I hope they find a way to kill them all anyway!
Bolo chapter 24 . 3/29/2003
Gald for these chapters. Seems poor Xander has the taint on him. I wonder how many demons have picked up on that..
RobC chapter 24 . 3/29/2003
Excellent chapters in your creepy story. Also liked the sex quiz bit, a little humor to lighten the mood a bit. ;)

Teri chapter 23 . 3/29/2003
I was just wondering about this story last night. I am so glad to see the update. This has got to be one of my favorite WIP stories right now. Thanks!
Wolf31 chapter 22 . 3/16/2003
This is a great story. I have goosebumps running up my spine reading it. Just a great work of fanfiction. I dont think I could stop saying how great and detailed it is. I hope for more.
Dave chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
Please finish the thing. This is the Xander I've seen under the surface for so long. The one who was the obvious choice for head hyena in "The Pack". The one who stared down Angelus in "Killed By Death". The one who says "I like the quiet" in "The Zeppo". This is Xander as my favorite character in Buffy. The one who has only been allowed out in drips since Season 4. Please update sooner!
Aurora Snowstorm chapter 22 . 3/12/2003
Ah! That was so very good. Finally the story comes out, *sigh* poor Xander. Awesome chapters, loved every bit of it. And I'm anxious to see what's to come next. Thanks for this wonderful fanfiction!
Baranwyn chapter 22 . 3/3/2003
oh, very good, very very good, please write more soon, my day is not complete without a new chapter
Queen Boadicea chapter 22 . 3/3/2003
Good question. Maybe this new Xander isn't the original real Xander. Inquiring minds want to know.
Calen chapter 22 . 3/3/2003
I can't believe Willow betrayed him like that. oh wait I can actually, but damn, stupid cow. SHe coudl have at least discussed it with him first. Bint needs a good okay so he told her not to ask anymore, but still.!

Is Buffy's going to try and off Xander cause she thinks he's one of them now? *g* Push her off a cliff while you're slapping Willow.
Malaskor chapter 22 . 3/2/2003
This story is getting better and better.

Fantastic work.

Keep it up and thanks for sharing this with us.
Taz1 chapter 22 . 3/2/2003
Wow- it's certainly been a while since I was enjoying a Buffy story this much! Looking forward to the next part (and some frickin' answers) :o)

Bigsciencybrain chapter 22 . 3/2/2003
This is just getting better and better. Completely in love with this story.
260 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »