Reviews for Whisper
Teri chapter 23 . 3/29/2003
I was just wondering about this story last night. I am so glad to see the update. This has got to be one of my favorite WIP stories right now. Thanks!
Wolf31 chapter 22 . 3/16/2003
This is a great story. I have goosebumps running up my spine reading it. Just a great work of fanfiction. I dont think I could stop saying how great and detailed it is. I hope for more.
Dave chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
Please finish the thing. This is the Xander I've seen under the surface for so long. The one who was the obvious choice for head hyena in "The Pack". The one who stared down Angelus in "Killed By Death". The one who says "I like the quiet" in "The Zeppo". This is Xander as my favorite character in Buffy. The one who has only been allowed out in drips since Season 4. Please update sooner!
Aurora Snowstorm chapter 22 . 3/12/2003
Ah! That was so very good. Finally the story comes out, *sigh* poor Xander. Awesome chapters, loved every bit of it. And I'm anxious to see what's to come next. Thanks for this wonderful fanfiction!
Baranwyn chapter 22 . 3/3/2003
oh, very good, very very good, please write more soon, my day is not complete without a new chapter
Queen Boadicea chapter 22 . 3/3/2003
Good question. Maybe this new Xander isn't the original real Xander. Inquiring minds want to know.
Calen chapter 22 . 3/3/2003
I can't believe Willow betrayed him like that. oh wait I can actually, but damn, stupid cow. SHe coudl have at least discussed it with him first. Bint needs a good okay so he told her not to ask anymore, but still.!

Is Buffy's going to try and off Xander cause she thinks he's one of them now? *g* Push her off a cliff while you're slapping Willow.
Malaskor chapter 22 . 3/2/2003
This story is getting better and better.

Fantastic work.

Keep it up and thanks for sharing this with us.
Taz1 chapter 22 . 3/2/2003
Wow- it's certainly been a while since I was enjoying a Buffy story this much! Looking forward to the next part (and some frickin' answers) :o)

Taz
Bigsciencybrain chapter 22 . 3/2/2003
This is just getting better and better. Completely in love with this story.
Teri chapter 22 . 3/1/2003
I don't even know how to begin to tell you how much I love this story.
RobC chapter 22 . 3/1/2003
Excelent parts, 21 was very humorous and contrasted nicely with 22's more serious tone.

Well done.

Rob
Bolo chapter 20 . 2/25/2003
It kinda of buggs me that Xander taking it out on Willow. But so far I understand. Are they more surprised that Xander is acting all angry or that hes not making with the jokes.
Baranwyn chapter 20 . 2/25/2003
you have to update more quickly. every time i log on i cross my fingers and say a little prayer along the lines of 'please be updated, please be updated'. this fic is extremely addictive and i'm already craving my next hit. ps you're so going to use that madusa mirror trick to fight the demons. it's obvoius. anyway, love the story, update soon, ta
Queen Boadicea chapter 20 . 2/25/2003
SPANKY'S accusing Xander of being nuts? Boy, that's rich.
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »