Reviews for Whisper
Queen Boadicea chapter 6 . 1/23/2003
Now THIS is the Scoobies at their best: working together, making plans and executing them with briskness and speed. No Buffy wasting time shagging Spike in corners, no Xander and Anya babbling about sex, no Willow getting mindlessly engrossed in magic. Keep up the good work.:)
Calen chapter 6 . 1/22/2003
What? Xander has given a key to his apartment to Buffy? Willow maybe but Buffy? She'd probably bring a vampire back there so she could 'stake' him! Ick! When is Xander going to throw Spike out? Or leave the door open with a trail of blood

covered dog cookies leading him off a cliff?, where Xander would have a stake strategically placed so he'd land on it heart first when he crashes...? :-p
RobC chapter 6 . 1/22/2003
Excellent chapter, even liked the Xander/Spike snarking at each other. And the pricking thumbs bit. Have to admit I first thought Bradbury too. ;)

Queen Boadicea chapter 5 . 1/22/2003
Excellent! This story is picking up speed. You've also managed to keep Spike out of the picture and out of Buffy the Vampires Lay Her's pants. Keep the Spuffyness out and you'll have yourself a fine story. Spike's insane anyway so he wouldn't be much use. Though if you had this suicide-inducing demon make him stake himself, I wouldn't complain...:D
Steve chapter 5 . 1/20/2003
Interesting story. Everyone conveniently forgets that it was one of Anya's old enemies that messed with Xander's mind & that it took him a while to get over the effects. I'm tired of reading stories where he gets no respect & everyone respects the vamp tramp Buffy...
Bolo chapter 5 . 1/20/2003
Its so hard for them to think Xander could be right?
Aithilin chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
This sucks some major butt. I really, really HATE it. Learn how to write before you inflict crap on the public again.
Calen chapter 3 . 1/17/2003
You're making him look after Spike? Ick! Throw the wooden death his way Xander!
RobC chapter 3 . 1/16/2003
Good new parts, curious to see what's up with Xander's whisper thing.

Lakrids chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
To short and a cliff-hanger ending, aargh. Write faster and stop writing long and interesting post at Crawford street, it takes your time from what is important, that is writing this story. By the way nothing wrong with stories where Xander haves demon DNA. I have eeh, I mean I have friend who have written…eh, move a long nothing to see.
KristinaLaine chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
Very well done. I am quite eager to see where this goes. Keep up the good work. I always enjoy your fics and Restless related thots. :)
fastpilot chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
Well ypu've got my attention. The Slayer just doesn't scream all that often.

Yes, please finish.
crunchberry chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
Plot bunnies out of control - been there! LOL... Keep going - here's your motivation - readers want to know! Actually - good beginning - good writing too!

Drake Roberts chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
I noticed that you said at the beginning of this chapter that you needed encouragement to get the story finished. Well, here's my vote of 'please write faster'.

Faster pussycat; kill that plot bunny!

The introduction that you've placed here has definitely caught my attention. I mean, come on! I took the time to login and review after I worked all night. That has to count for something, right?
RobC chapter 1 . 1/13/2003
Looking good so far, even if you won't give us any F/X. ;)

257 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 Next »