Reviews for Whisper
lovablegeek chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
A friend recced this story to me, and I have to say, I'm really impressed. It reads like an episode of the show, at least from what I've read in the first chapter, the writing style is very in-character and engaging... Not a lot of writers can get that down. Adding this to my favorite stories list, and I will be slowly working my way through it.
KentouKurige chapter 46 . 5/20/2006
*stares absolutely wide-eyed* I'm speechless. And you are a deity among deities. This is the most outstanding story I have read in over three months. Not only is it compelling (and complete) but its absolutely gorgeous! And that's saying something! I can read over 150 pages of a book in an hour! I go through stories like dog kibble. Something this riveting doesn't come along very often, and I soundly bow to your skills and acheivements. I'm off to read ALL the rest of your stuff. Write anything else of such epic proportions and I won't sleep tonight, because I can't tear my eyes away from your beatiful work. *bows low* Thank you for an experience beyond lovely, it sincerely made my day!

~Shouri the KentouKurige~
Rebel Goddess chapter 46 . 1/2/2006
That last chapter was brilliant, excellent and superb. I love the way you twisted everything back on itself. Absolutely wonderful, awesome, (haven't run out of adjectives yet.) fabulous, and fantastic. More please. Dolly is great.
Rebel Goddess chapter 41 . 1/2/2006
“I vote no,” Spike said. “Innocent vampires may get hurt.” Giggle. Love that idea though.
Rebel Goddess chapter 40 . 1/2/2006
I've just realised that I may be being a bit thick. Does Dolly the vengeance demon whose name Anya won't say?
Rebel Goddess chapter 39 . 1/2/2006
Dolly is fun. More Dolly please.
Rebel Goddess chapter 36 . 1/2/2006
This one made me laugh so hard. Especially the Spike / Xander stuff. I wondered if you were deliberately quoting Spike when Xander said "Makes me feel all manly”? “Says you. I have a vampire living in my closet. If that doesn’t scream alternative lifestyle, I don’t know what does.” Really had me giggling too.
Rebel Goddess chapter 35 . 1/2/2006
Hehe. Always nice to find another PB fan. Loving Dolly too.
Rebel Goddess chapter 34 . 1/2/2006
Loving heroic Xander too. Wondered if something was up with Dolly, she seemed to good for Sunnydale.
Rebel Goddess chapter 32 . 1/2/2006
Loved "best tweed-is-god voice".
Rebel Goddess chapter 31 . 1/2/2006
Really loving this. Excellent chapters. I especially liked (though perhaps like is a bad word) the Xander's bad childhood bit as it gave a nice bit of extra depth to the whole thing. Great stuff.
Rebel Goddess chapter 13 . 1/2/2006
I was going to stop and review when I read the fantastic line "He couldn't even answer it if you pointed a vampire at his neck and threatened to make him undead." but you made this a bit too gripping. Loved these last 2 chapters especially. This is so fun. More please.
milclerk chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Hi Lizbeth

What a brilliant story - I started this when it was a WIP and couldn't take Xanders pain but coming back now has been a revelation

Paul
Yma chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
Interesting, this fic was recommended to me by a friend, putting you on my Friends list so i can catch up with the rest later, but it looks promising.
Silverkodiak chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
Excellent work! Gives me the warm fuzzies every time I think back on it. I'll admit that I've only read this recently to understand a reference from one of your other stories, but now I can see why you consider this one your favorite fic-child. I'm still trying to figure all of these website options out, but I'll get it eventually. When I do, I'll even try posting some comments on your LJ. Keep the tales comin'!
257 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »