Reviews for Whisper
Fayari chapter 38 . 9/8/2012
None of the Scoobies have really been proper friends with each other since their senior year.
Fayari chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
Unfortunately, while Xander is a bad boyfriend but a great friend, the women are all great girlfriends but horrible friends.
Choas Babe chapter 46 . 2/3/2008
I like how you ended this. You creeped me out so thoroughly at times that I've stayed up till four to finish, but it was great. And the original fairy tales are amazing. I once managed to get my hands on a copy of some of the original Grimm fairy tales and it followed your story kinda. The hero got hurt, bad, and there was blood and mentions of lots and lots of sex, I remember one of the stories made a huge impact on me was Fair Rosalinda. Or the original Rapunzal, where the prince gets his eyes gouged out by the witch or her servants. I learned a lot about life from fairy tales, now I have to try and remember them so I can pass them on.
lovablegeek chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
A friend recced this story to me, and I have to say, I'm really impressed. It reads like an episode of the show, at least from what I've read in the first chapter, the writing style is very in-character and engaging... Not a lot of writers can get that down. Adding this to my favorite stories list, and I will be slowly working my way through it.
KentouKurige chapter 46 . 5/20/2006
*stares absolutely wide-eyed* I'm speechless. And you are a deity among deities. This is the most outstanding story I have read in over three months. Not only is it compelling (and complete) but its absolutely gorgeous! And that's saying something! I can read over 150 pages of a book in an hour! I go through stories like dog kibble. Something this riveting doesn't come along very often, and I soundly bow to your skills and acheivements. I'm off to read ALL the rest of your stuff. Write anything else of such epic proportions and I won't sleep tonight, because I can't tear my eyes away from your beatiful work. *bows low* Thank you for an experience beyond lovely, it sincerely made my day!

~Shouri the KentouKurige~
Rebel Goddess chapter 46 . 1/2/2006
That last chapter was brilliant, excellent and superb. I love the way you twisted everything back on itself. Absolutely wonderful, awesome, (haven't run out of adjectives yet.) fabulous, and fantastic. More please. Dolly is great.
Rebel Goddess chapter 41 . 1/2/2006
“I vote no,” Spike said. “Innocent vampires may get hurt.” Giggle. Love that idea though.
Rebel Goddess chapter 40 . 1/2/2006
I've just realised that I may be being a bit thick. Does Dolly the vengeance demon whose name Anya won't say?
Rebel Goddess chapter 39 . 1/2/2006
Dolly is fun. More Dolly please.
Rebel Goddess chapter 36 . 1/2/2006
This one made me laugh so hard. Especially the Spike / Xander stuff. I wondered if you were deliberately quoting Spike when Xander said "Makes me feel all manly”? “Says you. I have a vampire living in my closet. If that doesn’t scream alternative lifestyle, I don’t know what does.” Really had me giggling too.
Rebel Goddess chapter 35 . 1/2/2006
Hehe. Always nice to find another PB fan. Loving Dolly too.
Rebel Goddess chapter 34 . 1/2/2006
Loving heroic Xander too. Wondered if something was up with Dolly, she seemed to good for Sunnydale.
Rebel Goddess chapter 32 . 1/2/2006
Loved "best tweed-is-god voice".
Rebel Goddess chapter 31 . 1/2/2006
Really loving this. Excellent chapters. I especially liked (though perhaps like is a bad word) the Xander's bad childhood bit as it gave a nice bit of extra depth to the whole thing. Great stuff.
Rebel Goddess chapter 13 . 1/2/2006
I was going to stop and review when I read the fantastic line "He couldn't even answer it if you pointed a vampire at his neck and threatened to make him undead." but you made this a bit too gripping. Loved these last 2 chapters especially. This is so fun. More please.
260 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »