Reviews for Whisper
milclerk chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Hi Lizbeth

What a brilliant story - I started this when it was a WIP and couldn't take Xanders pain but coming back now has been a revelation

Paul
Yma chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
Interesting, this fic was recommended to me by a friend, putting you on my Friends list so i can catch up with the rest later, but it looks promising.
Silverkodiak chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
Excellent work! Gives me the warm fuzzies every time I think back on it. I'll admit that I've only read this recently to understand a reference from one of your other stories, but now I can see why you consider this one your favorite fic-child. I'm still trying to figure all of these website options out, but I'll get it eventually. When I do, I'll even try posting some comments on your LJ. Keep the tales comin'!
Shinigami-chan chapter 46 . 12/1/2004
yay! this story was great! i loved this and i even read it all in one go! it was just great and i loved what dolly turned out to be. i mean from what anya had said about her to actually finding out she was the same person but with a slightly diffrent mo is is exaclent.

any way, now i'm off to see if you have any other stories posted. i hope so.

shinigami-chan
KColl2003 chapter 46 . 7/6/2004
Damn, what an amazing ending. Dolly was a great OC and your plot was even more innovative than normal.
KColl2003 chapter 44 . 7/6/2004
Always enjoy stories where the asshole who was Xander's father gets his ass handed to him. Also enjoyed your explanation as to why Xander stayed.
KColl2003 chapter 41 . 7/6/2004
Innocent vampires may get hurt.

Ha, ha.
KColl2003 chapter 39 . 7/6/2004
I was right, after all! Dolly, the fiend! This is a great story.
KColl2003 chapter 38 . 7/6/2004
Loved the Cosmo revelation.
KColl2003 chapter 36 . 7/6/2004
Oh the lesbian and gay bar scenes, pure comic genius!
KColl2003 chapter 35 . 7/6/2004
So i'm a doofus. It isn't Dolly. Is is?

Another great part.
KColl2003 chapter 33 . 7/6/2004
Dolly as the demon? I've been figuring that since Owsley's talk with Buffy and Xander. Course could be wrong.
KColl2003 chapter 32 . 7/6/2004
Loved the DX talk here.
KColl2003 chapter 31 . 7/6/2004
Things are getting intense. Man, you go for the misery bone don't you?
KColl2003 chapter 26 . 7/6/2004
sniffles, you big softy Liz.

Great part.