Reviews for That One Time I Fell In Love
oh my god. oh my goddddd. i dont think ive ever cried while reading any fanfic before and i just have no words. this was so heartbreaking but also it should be supposed to happen this way. oh my god i hate this chapter so muchhhhhh but also its so freaking well written...how are you such a good writer? theres no way i can explain what this made me feel KEEP WRITING GIR WORLD plz! Al/bea maybe?
hannah.scl chapter 40 . 6/2
hey, I know I haven't reviewed in bloody forever but I just read this and was crying the literal whole time and had tingles all over, your writing is phenomenal and also you happened to set it in my childhood holiday place (Newquay) which naturally made this mean just that much more to me. I have honestly loved reading every GIR story you've written over the years and thank YOU so much for gifting me with these hilarious, amazing characters all of whom I am fully in love with and would sell my soul to meet ahahahahaa. Anyway thank you SO SO SO Much, this series has meant a lot to me and has made me laugh and cry countless times and I'm forever grateful to you for having given that opportunity to me and so many others. THANK YOU XOXO
sjt1988 chapter 40 . 1/16
I love this story and the universe you created with GIR. I been here since the beginning and have always looked forward to your stories. Thank you for your awesome writing. I have cried and laughed with each story. Thanks for everything.
sharondanino chapter 1 . 11/27/2017
first of all, I wanted to say that I LOVE your stories, thay are realy good and funny and beautiful... I hope you'll do a story with bea and al, and PLEASE do it from bea POV!
thanks again for all your stories...
rolygarcor chapter 40 . 10/21/2017
dude i loved this story. I really hope that you dont let this world end with this one though. I feel like there are a ton of stories left to tell! Bea and Albus, Roxanne, Dominique, Louis, Vic and Teddy, and Hugo are all characters i would love to find more about through you. Like all your other stories this one was quite a ride. A beautiful and amazing ride. And honestly i just dont want it to end.

best regards,
a huge fan
Rfelicis chapter 40 . 10/9/2017
wow I read this story in over 2 days when I knew I should be doing uni workit's so good I just couldn't stop reading
Fandomqueen104 chapter 40 . 10/7/2017
Can’t believe this crazy story is over. It was amazing. I loved reading James and Libby’s story to now Fred and Emma’s. It was a great journey and it ended well.
Amy chapter 40 . 9/17/2017
Thank you for writing this amazing story!:)
amama123 chapter 40 . 9/14/2017
So much love for this story and these characters ️
Terelukii chapter 40 . 9/12/2017
AAAAAH! I can't believe this fanfiction is over. I am sad that I won't receive another notification of a new chapter, but at some point it had to end, and Fremma are hapoy and that's all that matters! The final part, with Emma telling Fred she loves him, and Fred saying it back, it was very beautiful.
Fred has grown up so much since the beginning, and I am so proud. And Emma too. They are amazing together. All the characters of this world you created are incredible. Rose, James...oh, and Albus and Bea, I'm so happy they finally got their wish. Like you, I've also grown up with these fanfics, I don't even remember when I startead reading GIR, but now I am 23.
Seriously, never stop writing, you do it wonderfully! You've come a long way and maybe you will continue with this world(please!) or maybe not, but you have talent. Thank you for sharing it.
You have another follower on tumblr, by the way ;)
OwlGoblet11969 chapter 40 . 9/11/2017
I can't believe this ones actually over! I feel like I've been on a longer journey with Fred and Emma than with Rose and Scorpius. I've said it before but I'll say it again, I love this world and these characters! I started the GIR universe my first year of high school and now I'm in my first year of college! I'll be sad to see it end, if this is in fact the end, but I'll always come back if there is more! I will never be tired of this world!
Gi-L-Ha chapter 40 . 9/10/2017
Beautiful ending. Thank you for this story
Beetle126 chapter 40 . 9/10/2017
Wow what a good end to such a good story, I do hope you continue to write and I look forward to anything coming in the future!
grace2girl16 chapter 40 . 9/10/2017
AHHHHHH! I can't believe that this story is done. I feel like the ending was perfect, and I still can't believe how much Fred has changed. It's so crazy that the GIR universe is done for a while. I have been with all these stories since like seventh grade and now I'm a senior in high school (lol I can remember when I used to use words like chappy in my reviews) It's so crazy to think about! I can't wait for whatever you write in the future, weather it's in this universe or not. Thank you for writing all of these stories and not giving up.
-Lily