Reviews for Meeting the League - Nightwing
multyfangirl21 chapter 1 . 12/13/2018
This shows promise, perhaps you could go back to writing some more chapters, just a few here and there drabbles would be good as long as it continues the thread of this story.
multyfangirl21 chapter 2 . 12/13/2018
Well this is better than I was expecting. I was a bit weary to see what it would be , but I'm glad I did.

I would love to see the carnage that would happen if an idiot tried cozying up with Nightwing. Especially when I'm in the mood for violence.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/2/2018
aww love this, so cute, love dana and terry!
Takai-taka chapter 2 . 5/23/2017
Really like this story. I hope you continue it.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/26/2017
I actually love this so far! Please carry it on!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/27/2016
*delighted cackling*
murdermewithfeelspls chapter 2 . 2/11/2016
Lel (Laugh Extra Loud)
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 2 . 2/11/2016
Make the newsletter!
JaggerK chapter 2 . 2/11/2016
This is THE best piece of gossip to hit the League since...yeah, it might just be the best piece ever. LOL
Repetitive Redundancy chapter 2 . 2/11/2016
Yes! This wasn't a one shot!
Great writing as always, and I just love the idea of the flashes and arrows corrupting the younger generation.
lone ranger22 chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
lol really funny
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
Oh you know that's a burn:). Love all the new age heroes!
JaggerK chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
Oh, this was entertaining. Something tells me that this won't be the last Leaguer who flirts with Nightwing even after word gets out that she's dating the Bat. It's just going to get more entertaining as he gets more frustrated.

Also, there is no way Robin is letting this go. He will wear Batman and the Old Man down. Especially if he can win Nightwing to his side.

The two more social members of the family are just not going to make things easy, are they?