Reviews for Rotten Luck
Salem Ruby Rose chapter 9 . 9/21/2020
PLEASE CONTINUE WRITING THIS STORY IT'S SO GOOD!
I know it's been a few years since you last wrote for it according to the update time: But please its soooo good to read I love this concept and like the whole, differences and similarity thing.

Also I like your newer Young Justice fics you havae going as well. just wnated to say.
SapphireKiddTaeyeon chapter 15 . 7/7/2020
This is awesome
WindAuthor chapter 5 . 6/4/2020
It should be "I RESENT that remark!" not "...resemble that remark!"
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2020
I like Dick better as robin
People chapter 1 . 5/23/2020
I don't really like Tim to much.
WindAuthor chapter 15 . 5/23/2020
Update!
Anonymous chapter 15 . 2/17/2020
This is so cool! Please update soon!
UPDATE chapter 15 . 1/1/2019
This is SO GOOD. UPDATE...pls?
SerinasHarmony chapter 5 . 10/5/2018
isn't it 'resent' and not 'resemble' ? or no, because 10/10 I can never tell with Robin's.. speech patterns. Him dramatically entering and then dropping the bomb on Wally that he'll be taller than him in a few years though—amazing xD
DinoPirate chapter 15 . 9/26/2018
Wish you would continue, there are so many revelations that are coming from this encounter. Plus it'll be funny if YJ "implied" that the Society isn't as high class as the Light.

Also, I feel like Grodd and Luther poorly planned this out.
multyfangirl21 chapter 15 . 9/17/2018
I knew that this would be good with plenty of funny parts and I was not disappointed. Now if only there was more chapters.
Transformers' BABY chapter 15 . 7/31/2018
This is the best JL/YJ crossever and now one of my personal favorites! Hope u continue.
Arekanderu chapter 15 . 7/11/2018
This is an amazing story! I can't believe I have never seen it before. You made a perfect crossover and got the characters down perfectly!
SnyperLyfe chapter 15 . 5/20/2018
Please Continue this
Moonstone28534 chapter 1 . 1/22/2018
Please update soon. The suspense is killing me.