Reviews for Rotten Luck
AmberDragon3 chapter 14 . 6/30/2017
I love your story, can you please continue it soon
galvatron chapter 13 . 6/12/2017
this is awesome please keep writing it
scarletnight72 chapter 14 . 5/23/2017
I'm loving this story so far. I'd love to see some interaction between YJ Robin and JL Bats, to see if there's any difference in the two Bats' parenting styles.
Alexandria-likethecityinEgypt chapter 14 . 5/4/2017
I certainly hope you plan to finish this, AND how did I miss this? I had to find it on another's fave list. So, if you haven't been writing on this since March, you'd better get started, my friend. I want to know what happens next. ;D
Rocker on chapter 14 . 4/1/2017
Happy April Fools! Hope the next update comes soon!
Star Iron chapter 14 . 4/2/2017
Congrats Tri. I'm not entirely sure how complex and convoluted becoming a writer can be but I'm glad that your family is so supportive of you working towards achieving your dreams.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 14 . 3/21/2017
Oh my, I can already tell the Flash fight here is going to be GOOD:-)
TheRedScreech chapter 14 . 3/20/2017
I just binge-read this entire thing and it was AWESOME! I love the banter and the conversation between the Team and the League. You really have personalities down pat, and I applaud you!

Congratulations on your birthday present. I wish you luck in your writing, fanfiction or otherwise. :D
Rocker on chapter 14 . 3/17/2017
Wow! Thanks for an update! It's been a while since I saw one for this story. Hopefully the next one comes out sooner. Good luck on the writing conference too! Hope the novel goes good!

Hmm... I have a feeling that the Flash's might have a VERY big problem on their hands if those two are working for who I think they are. Would be interesting to see what sarcastic comments they might make though.

Well, that's all for now! Until next time, this has been Rocker on, telling you to rock on! Tally-ho!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/16/2017
The Rogues are the best
Kinaki747 chapter 14 . 3/18/2017
Can't wait to see what happens next. :)
coronadomontes chapter 14 . 3/17/2017
buen capitulo-good chapter
xpegasus chapter 14 . 3/17/2017
This was a really fun chapter, and looks like things are heating up.

I can't wait for the next one.
Kyrianae Narii chapter 14 . 3/17/2017
It's great to see a new chapter, but more importantly good luck on your first novel! Will you be telling us about it when it's published?
Kimera20 chapter 14 . 3/17/2017
great chapter! you are amazing!
ohhhh! happy b-day! i hope your novel gets published, you are a fantastic author!
194 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »