Reviews for The Gamer of The World
HollowKirito chapter 12 . 9/15
Great story it's a shame it looks like it's been abandoned.
Cool beans
vkg313 chapter 12 . 7/4
Hope you continue writing! I really enjoyed this story!
Refraction of Light chapter 7 . 5/6
Japan doesn't have as strict laws on relationships, hell the national age of consent is way too low over there. Sorry again for the nitpicking. I really enjoy your story though I hope you keep at it.
Refraction of Light chapter 5 . 5/6
That is an incredibly small sum of money to hire such a powerful assassin or any professional killer in any developed country. Especially for something international. Dante's rates also make no sense considering standard of living in Japan. Sorry about the nitpicking,it just bothered me.
JohanNishigami chapter 1 . 2/28
but other than that this story is great there are a couple spelling errors here and there, but that can easily be fixed. the story in itself is amazing and mixed in with everything else you're putting in there just makes it beautiful to read. this story has amazing potential. And your living up to it
JohanNishigami chapter 5 . 2/17
crucial part of the midnight Channel it only comes on when you're alone
Ciel Blaze chapter 12 . 12/25/2017
This story is awesome. I hope America fix that net neutrality issue so that people all over the world can enjoy this story.
Alph97 chapter 6 . 12/25/2017
It's cool Yu will have an Harem. I will not complain if all the girls in his team will be part of it, after thinking through please do ! XD
Scoolio chapter 12 . 12/24/2017
Aww, it’s nice you think of us (the readers) that highly... i feel warm. Regardless good luck, it still sucks here in America, and I still can’t get a good story and now net neutrality cocking everything up! Good luck out there, you need it!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/24/2017
Hmm. Well, I've been loving this fic, but I gotta wonder just how involved Arigato Mr Minato will get... plus, his interactions between Nyx are hillarious. I smell inspiration from Embark there~ Oh well. I personally vote Elizabeth, don't give a shit if the poll is up anymore, threesome with Chara Yu, Ghost Minato, and Drunk Elizabeth! Whooooo! LET THE MADNESS COMMENCE!

-Omega
MysticSpider chapter 12 . 12/24/2017
Enlargement comes in many ways, including a harem expansion. Let the pimp inside you flourish.
Zyxis Ouroboros ReArchtypist chapter 12 . 12/24/2017
Net neutrality isn't fully gone. They still have to succeed in Congress, iirc.
Cole shiryu chapter 12 . 12/23/2017
I’m just happy it’s back and merry Christmas
Blazing heart frigid soul chapter 12 . 12/23/2017
Happy holidays. Yuppers the lack of net nutrality might be a issue for me I'm planning on writing my good stories by hand and then transferring once I finish a arc after the nn gose back up but I think till then I'll revert to my original format of slap a bunchof words together within a hour to ensure I make a chapter a week but this time I'll be doing one story rather than 7 and upwords. No to decide what I'm going to do maybe a persona gamer ya I kinda want to do a persona 4 gamer with my own twists. Because if it's written by me it's hevaily au like ligetametly shits going down au maybe my characters dungeon will be a s&m dungeon it would be funny.