Reviews for Can't Rely on Authority
Kaya Winn chapter 1 . 3/15
A beautifully written story with a unique twist that left me on the edge of my seat after every chapter! thank you for sharing this with us, I very enjoyed reading it.
DaveC chapter 15 . 3/12
Sorry didn’t give my name or any details. From chapter 14.
Same plot as everybody else, why cant you writers move away from the book and think of something better
DaveC chapter 11 . 3/11
This paying and priceing of everything is a bit much
suziq968 chapter 41 . 3/13
This is one of the first fanfics I ever read. It was long enough ago that I didn't recognize it by the description and when I remembered I just kept going. That's a sign of a great story. Thanks for sharing it with us.
StoneTheLoner chapter 2 . 3/12
And now you're repeating yourself constantly. Great...
StoneTheLoner chapter 1 . 3/12
Wtf? He literally just f*cking said his plans would be a secret because it would only hurt them. So what is he doing, or more accurately what are you doing having Harry go on a multi paragraph rant about going his own way and the teachers not being trustworthy? Even promising to teach her whatever he learns, practically cementing in stone that the "Secret" is already lost. You don't get it both ways, if you want to keep a secret you don't go around running your mouth about your intentions, period.
lunadream13 chapter 1 . 3/10
Liked your story
IamKroGan1 chapter 13 . 3/4
Seems a bit weird to just avoid Luna, knowing she sleeps in unused classrooms.
Stormshadow13 chapter 42 . 2/26
Great story. Loved it. I love the way Harry took on his independence. Great job with describing Harrys search and distraction of the soul anchors of the dark Lord. This was a very fun fit to read thank you so much for an enjoyable story.

I also love F you. I’ve read a few other stories where Harry creates his own school but I think this is one of my favorites. I about died laughing at the acronym.

I also enjoyed reading about all of the pranks.
rigger42 chapter 37 . 2/21
Didn't their prisoners' arms explode? Andi must be dealing with an awful mess...
rigger42 chapter 33 . 2/21
I admit, I'm finding it slightly troubling that Harry seems to think Luna really is more thsn a bit nuts but he's happy with the kissing so what the heck. ..
rigger42 chapter 3 . 2/21
Oh Harry, you didn't ask what the results were in the 10% of cases that failed... LOL. He assumes that if it were horrible they'd tell them, but...Goblins. LOL.
Imperfect-BlackAngel chapter 43 . 2/19
The story was bloody awesome.. totally love it from start to end.
Thanks for writing such a wonderful fanfic.
- yours faithfully,