Reviews for Can't Rely on Authority
dianaanne chapter 42 . 12/18/2021
A very unique story; I greatly enjoyed it!
Magickath chapter 7 . 12/1/2021
Love the book so far! The parseltounge is a bit hard to read with all the s’s though. Other than that it’s really great so far !
Unknown chapter 41 . 11/15/2021
This story was amazing, it’s actually kinda hard to believe it was your first but good on you.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/6/2021
...Half a liter? Seems a bit excessive.
Trunk lover chapter 5 . 10/27/2021
Those trunks of the type we see Newt Scamander possess are perhaps the most useful thing we see in HP. Seriously, imagine how useful carrying a damned house around with you is.
Goblin guy chapter 3 . 10/27/2021
In HP fanfics, I seem to always love goblins. Their main hobbies seem to be acquiring good and screwing over idiots, they’re otherwise very reliable. I like them in every fanfic I’ve read so far.
Freddie Rindklip chapter 42 . 10/8/2021
Very enjoyable fic. Thank you for writing
Guest chapter 31 . 9/28/2021
Hermione kissing krum bothers me severely for some reason.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/28/2021
I dislike Luna with a passion. Her way of dishing out information is generally misleading in the extreme and doesn’t help. And most of her problems are self inflicted due to her behavior and method of speaking. She either enjoys the torment or refuses to do anything about in which case she deserves it.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/28/2021
Way to much information that advances the story not at all and is useless to the plot.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/28/2021
More dumb decisions by Harry.
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 2 . 9/14/2021
Harry straightened up in his chair; he didn't even realize he was slouching. "I would like to withdraw some money. I would also like to ask a few questions and maybe a… favor or two?"

"Questions pertaining to standard account transactions are part of my job as your account manager. Anything beyond this, the answers, if I can give them, will cost a fee. Favors are the same, only at a higher fee."

Then it isn’t a favor. You’re paying for a service.
FriendlyFire59 chapter 42 . 9/5/2021
A very good and well done story, I will be recommending it other readers. You would have thought that a character that had been treated the way Harry was at home would have lost all trust in adults at the school by the end of the second year, Ron as well, after all of their actions during the previous school years.
Thanks for having posted.
janawael1000100 chapter 43 . 9/2/2021
this one is a really good story
Nyankosensei69 chapter 43 . 8/25/2021
what happened to the deathly Hallows did harry become the master of death as he has all hallows
1,593 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »