Reviews for Expectations & Revelations
nagi92 chapter 23 . 11/27
Great story, I can't wait to read more! And for the cliffy, I think it was Ren that she spoke to, because he said "the first time", so not Hiro. But maybe they are only one person!
willwriteforpizza chapter 1 . 11/10
I've read everything so far. I love this story. You did such a great job with the progression of Nao. I literally couldnt put the darn thing down. Just, wow.
Talisa-chan chapter 23 . 11/7
Nao's really getting herself into trouble now. And with Ino as a witness! I'm curious how it'll play out.
nessiesmith2012 chapter 1 . 10/20
You werent lying with that angst tag. Jesus everything sends this girl into auto pilot.
LPWomer chapter 23 . 10/19
Awesome!~
treesofsilverleaves chapter 23 . 10/14
Holy shit the mysteries are KILLING me, but I adore Nao and her love for her friends!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 23 . 10/14
loved it! more please?!
ravengirlxD222 chapter 23 . 10/8
U r so cruel to end it at a CRAZY cliffhanger like that! Jk
Plz update soon!
MosquitoesLoveMe chapter 13 . 10/2
Snarky Nao is best Nao.
MosquitoesLoveMe chapter 10 . 10/1
I was wondering when the survivor's guilt was going to hit her.
MosquitoesLoveMe chapter 8 . 10/1
Absolutely beautiful and horrific. This chapter perfectly captures Nao's thoughts, going from civilization where democracy exists (in most places), to a military dictatorship that trains an ships out child soldiers to fulfill 'missions for the glory of the village'. Though I guess there are already hints that Nao's lot in life in her previous go around hadn't been too much better. I'm really enjoying reading this!
MosquitoesLoveMe chapter 7 . 10/1
Chakra chains?
MosquitoesLoveMe chapter 5 . 10/1
Hahahaha, I'd sort of been expecting this the entire chapter. I mean, Minato and Kushina were ninja (not to mention two of the most capable). And they knew that she was friends Shikamaru and Chouji. It wouldn't be too hard to follow them and capture her (or get a shadow clone to do it), if they really wanted to. I suppose it was easier to simply nab her once she was fed and watered, and had let her guard down!
MosquitoesLoveMe chapter 4 . 10/1
Glad I started reading this after your edits! I don't how it was before but I can sure as hell say that the story I'm reading is something special. I haven't seen many SI-OC stories that have the setting or history changed, leaving the MC effectively plot-blind despite knowing canon. The language is really good and the conversations also seem to flow well, and while I typically dislike the protagonist meeting all the important people in the village right off the bat (that always feels a little contrived), the circumstances and her apparent plot-blindness more than take away that edge. At times I see a paragraph or two in between a conversation, that details what Nao thinks before responds. While this sometimes jerks the continuity of the conversation, getting in insight into Nao's thought process makes up for it.

All in all, I really love what you've written thus far and can't wait to binge this. The only way I could enjoy this more was if this was worm-length million word story (because I need my fix damnit!). My compliments and gratitude to Miss Butterfly Defect, Queen of Unwarranted Angst & Unnecessary Feels. Thanks a lot sharing this with us!
Simyymis chapter 23 . 9/30
Love the very Well executed pov changes