Reviews for Forever Yours
MollyF chapter 25 . 3/28
okay i'm completely in love with this story and if you could send me the story i'd be so grateful they'd have to make up a word that means more than grateful. it would also be great if you could write a sequel to this story
Agatha chapter 25 . 7/29/2013
Thank you, thank you, thank you for writing this story. You write well, your grammar is impeccable, and your storylines are different and captivating. I have been searching all summer for the perfect James and Lily author, and I have found it in you. I also loved Spellbound. Actually, I love all of your fanfictions. So, thank you for making my summer, and I hope you continue to write amazingly in the (hopefully near) future!
-Agatha TIPster
arosequartz chapter 25 . 12/21/2012
That was a wonderful Story of the Potters and the rest of the Marauders!
JamesLilylover chapter 25 . 8/2/2011
Fantastic ending!

LOved it.

Love,

James&Lily_lover

xoxo
JamesLilylover chapter 13 . 8/1/2011
So you're not letting them die?

God, I love you so much!

You're absolutely right, they don't have to die!

James&Lily_lover
Cplehg chapter 25 . 12/16/2010
Are you going to do a sort of sequel to this story but with harry as the main character? If so, please, PLEASE tell me that you are going to pair him with Ginny! Because I can't imagine Harry being with Ginny and Ginny only!

P.S: BTW, I absolutely LOVE your story.

P.P.S: You're such an amazing writer.

P.P.P.S: Can you just leave Hermione to Ron?

P.P.P.P.S: I'm not commanding you to do all of the things that I asked you, anyways.

P.P.P.P.P.S: I"m just hoping.

P.P.P.P.P.P.S: You are free to crush that hope anytime you want.
avalonchick5 chapter 25 . 6/30/2010
Missy:

Again, great story. I read the prequel to this and I understand a bit more now.

Criticism...the ending was a bit final. It was a little bit blunt and I think you could've eased into it a bit more, but otherwise it was a fantastic read.

Love from,

AVchick5 3
anon gal chapter 24 . 8/22/2007
it's actually deserted.. but i simply love your stories!
LoveHugsandKisses chapter 13 . 6/17/2007
I'm glad you decided to go with a different ending. I like Lily/James stories so much and I always keep hoping that someone will write a story in which they don't die at the end.

BTW: I read both Entranced and your story about Sirius/Kayla and loved them both. Keep up the good work.

Shadow
headoverheels4HP chapter 25 . 4/23/2007
so cute you should do another one about harry growing up. i loved it
solaesce chapter 25 . 1/5/2007
This story was SO good. I've already read this one and Entranced and I'm starting on your other ones. I really, really, liked it.
OYEFESOBI chapter 3 . 5/17/2006
great story
Lanetk chapter 25 . 4/27/2006
Where is the epiloge can you hurry with it plese
Lanetk chapter 25 . 4/12/2006