Reviews for An Ode of Time and Fate
themirrorminder.372259 chapter 2 . 1/22
PLEASE continue this fic! Can't wait for more Arya scenes, and can't wait to see how the younger Starks fix what happened!
francisvirus chapter 2 . 4/1/2016
first two chapters got me excited to read more
Loves to read books chapter 2 . 3/29/2016
Wow. So all these characters remember... Cool! Can't wait till the next update.
birdy chapter 2 . 3/8/2016
please update as soon as you can
SpaventeDemonGod chapter 2 . 2/23/2016
I have a very special requested crossover story that I want you to write :

Crossover Between Devil May Cry ( Composite Dante / Including / DmC / Minus Emo / Shin Megami Tensei / Most Power version of Dante /plus Composite Vergil / and Composite Sparda /All lore included that would exist for him /All characters are fused into one singular being / Aka Spavente the true demon god /minus Fanfiction powers ) and Anime X Overs (First world he will visit is Akame Ga Kiru / Beginning of the Anime ) .

Spavente x Harem ( Any hot Girl from different animes /except Lolis )

Rated M for : Lemons , Language ,and , Violence .

Genre: Romance/Adventure/Humor .

Title: Adventures Of A Demon God .

Summary: Due , to , some ,unknown ,means , the , most ,powerful ,versions ,of , Dante , Vergil , and , Sparda (After their previous adventures) , souls , are , all , are , all , combined , into , one , single , godly , demonic ,human , entity ( By An unknown source ) , to , eradicate , ( Evil ) threats , that , exist , across ,countless ,dimensions ( Only Anime universes / some will be spared / Like Esdeath for example / while others will die ) , this , ( Attractive ) man , will , also , be , finding , love , with countless ,beautiful , female , ladies , that ,exist ,across ,countless ,worlds ( or Earths ) .

To , the ,author ,please , do ,my ,requested ,crossover , story ,that's ,all , I , am , kindly ,asking .

Thank You ..

PS: Hope you like my story idea that I have in mind and use it .
birdy chapter 2 . 2/23/2016
please update as soon as you can this is great
Jellybean chapter 2 . 2/11/2016
Interesting story! I can't wait to read more, though my favourite character is Arya, so I hope she gets a fair bit of "screen time" in your fic. I will continue reading.
How many POVs will you be doing?
lone ranger22 chapter 2 . 2/8/2016
do continue, this is awesome
Guest chapter 2 . 2/7/2016
So everyone who was alive previously seems to remember?
G27th chapter 2 . 2/7/2016
I hope only the Starks like Arya, Jon, and Bran remember. Fuck the Lannisters and their cunts
WeylandCorp 4 chapter 2 . 2/7/2016
Plz let theon be good! He's suffered the most! At least some of the others are dead! He's so fucked up he doesn't even call himself his real name! Plz let him remember! So he can do the right thing.
birdy chapter 2 . 2/7/2016
please update soon i hope those who remeber come up with a plan update as soon as you can
Guest chapter 2 . 2/6/2016
Are the people coming back only pov people that were alive by the end of AFFC/ADWD? Or are their other people coming back as well?
wen.vallejos chapter 2 . 2/6/2016
Mmmmm genial que enpieze la party
jean d'arc chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
Sounds very interesting! So, who else remembers? So far the two people who do not have the memories died in their previous life, and the ones who do are still alive (Cersei, Jamie and Tyrion). If this pattern continues Ned, Cat and Robb (and Jon I guess) won't remember but the others will.
Please update soon.