Reviews for Child of Earth
seekerchasing chapter 65 . 3/28
i used to read this series a few years back and due to getting back into doctor who, i came back to reread and catch up since i remembered it as one of my favourites! and wow, i've really enjoyed rereading both the parts i remember and the stuff that came later. i really love your development of rose and her relationship with the doctor - you've done such a great job of capturing their essences but also making slight changes. i loved seeing all the doctors, but i think i especially love whenever eleven pops up because i adored how you wrote him. i admit to never really watching the classic series but i also enjoyed how the old companions have been incorporated and that rose has such a great supporting cast who all feel like real people. now onto rose's travels with the doctor - i have been so excited to get to this part, but i also really appreciated the stories on earth and commend you for not jumping right into travels with the doctor, i'm sure it must have been tempting, but i think the story was stronger for sticking with rose alone for longer. thank you for writing such an enjoyable and full developed series, it's been giving me a lot of joy to read
Unaymus77 chapter 1 . 11/10/2019
Quick note before I begin, unless you count the Christmas Special as story 6 in the series, you skipped over 6 while numbering in the description and it’s confusing while trying to read. Especially because the next Christmas Special story is not counted.
Elizabeth Kirkland the 3rd chapter 8 . 4/28/2019
I just started reading this series like a week ago... I am in love... And i gotta say im pretty ashamed of myself for not realizing who the alien nanny was until litterally just now at 3:09am when my brain finally decided to understand.
nichellemarie chapter 56 . 11/1/2018
Are you going to change the look of 13th doctor if your story goes there? Not asking because I'm against same sex relationships. I'm asking because I think making the 13th doctor female ruined the show in my opinion. Loving the story keep up the good work.
Rosie Vulpes chapter 52 . 6/19/2018
So how many Doctors is that now? That Rose has charmed?
Rosie Vulpes chapter 32 . 6/19/2018
...I can't remember, but Clara? Is that you?
Rosie Vulpes chapter 16 . 6/18/2018
I...okay, no matter how many times I read this, I always feel the tears coming on.
Reader chapter 1 . 5/2/2018
This is epic, great work!
Diving in chapter 52 . 7/21/2017
Three down, two to go!
Heather Snow chapter 65 . 6/24/2017
Yay! Can't wait to read their adventures now that they are traveling together.
Heather Snow chapter 64 . 6/24/2017
Loved the diamonds!
Guest chapter 65 . 5/24/2017
Hahahahaha! I'M SO EXCITED! It still makes me a little sad that she's leaving her friends behind, but change always hurts a little bit. :) Doesn't mean it's not good.

You didn't mention Sharon or Shareen but I'm assuming they would have come to her graduation and seen her off.

Ah, little heartbroken, but she'll visit and this is going to be FANTASTIC.
Guest chapter 31 . 5/23/2017
Bahaha! Does it occur to Rose that since this is previously in the Doctor's timeline that his stealing her first kiss was likely payback for this moment?

Always nice to see the companions who don't get the chance to join the Companion's Club. The fourth doctor, and his fabulous scarf, are among my favorites. Always wonderful to see him. This was a nice end to what was actually a rather stressful arc. You're very good at balancing the drama with humor and fun. That's a good talent for an author to have.

Speaking of authors, I bought your book! Hopefully it will arrive tomorrow. I'm looking forward to reading an original work from you. :)

Loving this story completely. Am I right in thinking that the Doctor is holding off on visiting Rose so that she and Nine both face the Utah issue without emotional healing on Rose's part?
Guest chapter 30 . 5/23/2017
I'm so glad I was wrong. So so glad. Khandrin just has poor planning skills, apparently.

Me too, pal. Me too.
Guest chapter 29 . 5/23/2017
I... have a theory about this bad feeling Rose has. And I hope I am very, very wrong, but I'm concerned the robots aren't robots and someone has been mucking about in her mind again. :( :( :(