Reviews for Child of Earth
madd09 chapter 65 . 6/13/2020
Just utter perfection again.
Lillyliz chapter 16 . 4/24/2020
Honestly Rose saving the day in a dress and heals is probably my favorite thing ever. And Amy being there just makes it 100 times better
Lillyliz chapter 10 . 4/19/2020
I absolutely adore the dynamic between the 11th Doctor and Rose. This was such a great episode to read!
seekerchasing chapter 65 . 3/28/2020
i used to read this series a few years back and due to getting back into doctor who, i came back to reread and catch up since i remembered it as one of my favourites! and wow, i've really enjoyed rereading both the parts i remember and the stuff that came later. i really love your development of rose and her relationship with the doctor - you've done such a great job of capturing their essences but also making slight changes. i loved seeing all the doctors, but i think i especially love whenever eleven pops up because i adored how you wrote him. i admit to never really watching the classic series but i also enjoyed how the old companions have been incorporated and that rose has such a great supporting cast who all feel like real people. now onto rose's travels with the doctor - i have been so excited to get to this part, but i also really appreciated the stories on earth and commend you for not jumping right into travels with the doctor, i'm sure it must have been tempting, but i think the story was stronger for sticking with rose alone for longer. thank you for writing such an enjoyable and full developed series, it's been giving me a lot of joy to read
Unaymus77 chapter 1 . 11/10/2019
Quick note before I begin, unless you count the Christmas Special as story 6 in the series, you skipped over 6 while numbering in the description and it’s confusing while trying to read. Especially because the next Christmas Special story is not counted.
Elizabeth Kirkland the 3rd chapter 8 . 4/28/2019
I just started reading this series like a week ago... I am in love... And i gotta say im pretty ashamed of myself for not realizing who the alien nanny was until litterally just now at 3:09am when my brain finally decided to understand.
nichellemarie chapter 56 . 11/1/2018
Are you going to change the look of 13th doctor if your story goes there? Not asking because I'm against same sex relationships. I'm asking because I think making the 13th doctor female ruined the show in my opinion. Loving the story keep up the good work.
SpaceAutumn chapter 52 . 6/19/2018
So how many Doctors is that now? That Rose has charmed?
SpaceAutumn chapter 32 . 6/19/2018
...I can't remember, but Clara? Is that you?
SpaceAutumn chapter 16 . 6/18/2018
I...okay, no matter how many times I read this, I always feel the tears coming on.
Reader chapter 1 . 5/2/2018
This is epic, great work!
Diving in chapter 52 . 7/21/2017
Three down, two to go!
Heather Snow chapter 65 . 6/24/2017
Yay! Can't wait to read their adventures now that they are traveling together.
Heather Snow chapter 64 . 6/24/2017
Loved the diamonds!
Guest chapter 65 . 5/24/2017
Hahahahaha! I'M SO EXCITED! It still makes me a little sad that she's leaving her friends behind, but change always hurts a little bit. :) Doesn't mean it's not good.

You didn't mention Sharon or Shareen but I'm assuming they would have come to her graduation and seen her off.

Ah, little heartbroken, but she'll visit and this is going to be FANTASTIC.