Reviews for Hikari's protector
SweeterThanChocolate chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
omg that was so cute X3

(well except the Ryou's dad part but other than that...)
The River Dragon chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Wow very nice story, i hope there's more like it (opens screen to profile) bakura/ryou fics are the best!
Aquawyrm chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
The Key can let you enter someone's mind like that, the Ring has the power to erase people's memories, if you ever decide to do something like that again. If you want, I can detail the powers of all the Items.
aqua chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
beautful just beautful very good story
Shuu-zsa chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
O_o spookeh, poor ryou! '(

Really kewl story! I luv Ryou/Bakura pairings! hehehe *giggles insanely at the ending* _ nice story. hope you make more!
firedraygon chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
Child molester! Grr...

Heheh, that was cute! Please write more!

Silver Neo chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
* eyes get wide * Wow. . . More, please. . . I like it . . .More. . .

Chibi May: * slaps Neo~Star *

huh? Oh, all better now.

I love your story! Love it, love it, love it! * giggles *

Ja ne,

Inane Whimsies chapter 1 . 1/27/2003
great fic! i luv inuyasha too, but anyway u can feel free to put any of my fanfiction on ur website if ya want, it iz posted on my website to tho which u can check out by lookin at my profile on cuz there iz a link to it from there. Well u can e-mail me at if you decided to post my fics. Well, L8ERZ.
Riana Mustang chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
This is a really good fic. I love the way you portrayed Ryou and Bakura's relationship, especially at the end. The thing about his dad was an unexpected twist too...I'm adding you to my fave. authors list...
Cloud Albatou chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
_Great sequel _I love Bakura-chan's additude in this too_Terrific fic, I loved it_
flaming heart chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
great that was a perfect sequel! i read your other one and tried to review but my computer woulnt let me! toodles!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
more please
Yami Bakura Kia chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
woah awsome sotry I hope you write more!
loanshark chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
nice! *grinz* that was a great story, thanks for writing it! :):)