Reviews for Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (alternate)
knightphoenix2 chapter 8 . 12/26/2017
Nice story! Much better than the "real" Batman vs Superman! I would be very interested in how "Justice League" would have affected things - as well as "Wonder Woman".
JamesTKent chapter 5 . 11/1/2017
I have to confess, your display of knowledge of deities of ancient civilizations was very impressive. I don't know why I've missed this tale before now.

I feel like there may be a bit too much exposition here, because the story is seeming to drag a bit.

I'll keep at it, though. You always see to come through.
blueprintstyles chapter 8 . 10/23/2017
This is just great, that's the best way to describe it. The characterization, the foreshadowing, the action, Top Notch.
Conner63 chapter 8 . 10/20/2017
your fight was great,high five for orin
Conner63 chapter 6 . 10/20/2017
this what B vs S should have been dark overtones that wouldn't dominate the whole story. the fight between Batman and superman was wtf moment. keep writing miss your stories
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
This is proving to be a very detailed and enjoyable run. Even better than your version of MoS. Really love the way you incorporate the other big faces too. Hope you plan on completing the story. Cheers!
JamesTKent chapter 6 . 10/8/2016
Fascinating developments . . . you're going into a great deal of depth, and I enjoy that. It's something that the comics don't do enough of.
TheAmericanIdiot chapter 5 . 7/11/2016
I really like this story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
I really like it
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
I like it , I( I mean me , I don't know about everyone else but I do ) I'd like more Supes ,Lex Luthor Jr and Batman .

I think it need more story than flashbacks but continue

I also like how u mentioned Darkseid