Reviews for Life's Prey
twianime01 chapter 2 . 4/14/2009
wth? inuyasha is never that nice for that long and he never EVER says long words like exterior
Selryam chapter 5 . 3/19/2004
ACK! LEMON! OK YES! ITS R ITS R! JUST STOP THE LEMON! ...sorry... it's just, I have a thing against lemon, taking into consideration that I am only 10 years old.
Selryam chapter 4 . 3/19/2004
I looked at the rating, and you must something mixed up here. You said that it's rated R. If it's rated R then there's something like lemon or way too much foul language. But Inuyasha isn't even mean nor does he ever curse. I mean, they did kiss, but its most likely PG13 or PG in this case...
Ja Ne!
Gavroche
Selryam chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
Hey, just a question, where's Miroku, Sango, Kilala, Shippou, and Myouga? Do they for some unknown reason not exist?
Laura-chan chapter 5 . 1/24/2003
I love it!

wonderful lemon and great plot!

please, update soon!
ShadowTide chapter 9 . 1/24/2003
Oooh! Mucho goodness, my friend! I like it a lot. 'S really, really good!

_

* ShadowTide *
Princess Sapphire chapter 8 . 1/23/2003
ugh, i just remembered that this was angst! inu's gonna die isnt he? nooo, make sess go nice please? then everyone will be happy and can live happily ever after! _!
MizzSpiegel chapter 7 . 1/19/2003
WHAT! You absolutely have to continue this soon. Please, i'm begging you. This story's sooooo good, i mean it. You and your story is going on my fave. lists right now. Bye now.

lovies o

S saiyan Vegeta4013
Princess Sapphire chapter 7 . 1/19/2003
ooooo, evil cliffie! super fic! update soon!
Princess Sapphire chapter 6 . 1/18/2003
sota didnt notice they were naked? lol! silly boy...lol! heehee, i luv syrup1! itz sooo yummy! lol1 update soon!
Princess Sapphire chapter 5 . 1/18/2003
hmm, that's kinda a lemon/lime lol! but it really showed how much they loved each other!
Princess Sapphire chapter 4 . 1/18/2003
i luv this fic! the characters (maybe not kagome) are pretty ooc i guess but it works REALLY well in your fic!lol! is there gonna be a lemon?
Xpeaches chapter 6 . 1/17/2003
I just want to say that you are a really good writer adn I hope you update soon!
kawaii-dragon1117 chapter 4 . 1/15/2003
that was sooo kawaii!

i like it a lot!

full of fluff!

just the way i like it!

ish soooo goooddd!

write more!

perferably by tomorrow... i really need some good ol' inu/kag fluff tom..

i was just wondering... is this going to become a lemon?

like change to a rated-r kinda thing?

can u e-mail me back the answers?

thanks in advance!

_
Xpeaches chapter 3 . 1/15/2003
Wow, who knew Inuyasha was so deep and thought that much? Only kidding, I really like the way you write. Please update soon.