Reviews for Who is Regina Mills
hevelinchris chapter 28 . 3/29
I'm sensing that Regina will put Cora in her place. Better late than never.

Sorry, it took me years to read this chapter.
tiCocoChanelle chapter 28 . 3/26
Please go on ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! This is perfect ! I can't wait for you to bring up the intimacy between Robin and her! I love fiction when they're teens!
unremembered-sunsets chapter 28 . 3/6
Yay, I’m so happy about the update. Great chapter, I’m glad they found a solution. Robin’s parents are the best.
Andrea Nike chapter 28 . 3/5
this story is AMAZING. Terrible in a lot of aspects but really really amazing
kardish chapter 28 . 3/5
It was tense! First so sweet, with their friends then the custody subject... Edith and Tom are so good, they always manage to surprise me with their big hearts and compassion.
I’m so happy this story came back! I understand your decision and I can’t wait to see your prompts.
Gabriela Dias chapter 28 . 3/5
Regina, Robin and her friends talking about college 3 about the future 3 for some reason this made me so happy. Their future will be so bright. At first I thought the solution to the problems would be Tom and Edith being Regina's guardian, but I have to admit that Daniel accepting to move in with them is even better. And I liked to see Regina being so fierce in the end. I MISSED THIS STORY SOOO MUCHHH! Can't wait to read more.
Sbstevenson2 chapter 28 . 3/4
Glad they came up with a solution... and uh oh, Cora is bad news. Can’t wait for more!
Sparkles21 chapter 28 . 3/4
Wow do much happened in this chapter! It was a really good one and I really liked it! I can’t wait for another chapter and to see what’s going to happen with Cora.
joyndoug97 chapter 28 . 3/4
It was great to see Regina hanging out with kids at school and having friends. The meeting with the lawyer was tough but a good solution was achieved, they’ll be able to deal with Cora. Great chapter!
Update please!
InMyAsylum chapter 27 . 10/18/2017
I can't wait for the next chapter!
Gabriela Dias chapter 27 . 9/25/2017
I'll never deny that I love the angst, but I won't hide the fact that I love to see how far Regina came, I love to see her being able to see just a teenager. I hope we'll Regina and Robin at Granny's again. I shouldn't, but I am excited for the trial, and I love that Robin knows Regina's limits better than she does. Can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 27 . 9/22/2017
Awww so sweet
Wiilow141 chapter 27 . 9/22/2017
Juste un mot perfect !
hevelinchris chapter 27 . 9/23/2017
I was missing this story so much. I'm so happy for Regina. I hope things for Regina continue to go well. She deserves so much happiness.