Reviews for An Easter Surprise
Soulhope The Wolf chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
vary good and intrestily creatov.
Jack chapter 1 . 4/28/2001
Oh wow. That was intense! I love it, it was so romantic!
jojo-1 fan of takari fics mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha chapter 1 . 4/27/2001
hey hey hey hey hey hey!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ohmygosh. dat was a good fic. of all da takari fics ive red(i red a LOT), dis is one o' da good ones. good job! u should continue to write dese fics, cause u r good at em...man. i suck at dese! did u get any flamez for dis fic? u shouldnt of. n e way..nice job. n u no wut u said abot how u r not very good at romance fics? maybe u should consider dat. dis one looked pretty good 2 me! oh...n in anser 2 ur question as to weter u should rite more romance fics...!ESPECIALLY TAKARI! I LOVE TAKARI FICS...ESPECIALLY DA ONES WHERE TK OR KARI GETS HURT, GOES 2 DA HOSPITOL, DADADADADADA. BUT DO NOT WRITE SONG FICS. I HATE n e way...good luck on ur oder fics!remember...rite takariTAKARI RULES!TAKARI TAKARI TAKARI TAKARI!
Ka-Ling chapter 1 . 4/1/2001
Wow, that was great! Keep writing!
ffdfdfdffdfddffdfdfdfdfdfdfdfdf chapter 1 . 3/3/2001
DDDDDDAAAAAAA BBBBBOOOOMMMBBBBB!
Takari 4 Life chapter 1 . 1/26/2001
Very nice fic, good job! Takari 4 Life!
Little Sis1 chapter 1 . 12/19/2000
That was GREAT! I haven't read a Takari in a long time that brought joyful tears to my eyes.
SonicHunter chapter 1 . 12/10/2000
Like I said about the 2nd part, *beautiful*

*adds story to faves*
Eddy chapter 1 . 12/9/2000
Will Kari say I do. Find out on the next episode of digimon digital monsters
IZZYGIRL1 chapter 1 . 11/25/2000
...THAT WAS SO GOOD...I'm SPEECHLESS...WRITE MORE !
Ashley chapter 1 . 11/25/2000
awww. this gives u such a waff at the end. thats so cute. try to write another takari. TAKARIS RULE!
TD1 chapter 1 . 11/23/2000
awww, that is so sweet. but what happened to all the candy? ::approaches gatomon:: ok, just drop the candy, slowly, slowly 'lightning claw!' ::backs away quickly:: ouch, never try to take candy from gatomon. Hope you win!
Thalia chapter 1 . 11/22/2000
that is such a cute story
MarielleAine chapter 1 . 11/22/2000
awesome! that was so sweet!
Jeff chapter 1 . 11/22/2000
MORE ROMANCE! Start with a sequel to this; sequels are a good way to get on the ol' romance path, methinks...