Reviews for To know Phoebe is to
Eve chapter 14 . 9/29/2016
God, your Phoebe is even more horrible than the one from the show and that's saying something. I totally hate her and can't keep reading, I just want her to die. Painfully. Please.
Melcangel chapter 26 . 12/8/2012
Beauiful story!
Soul93 chapter 18 . 2/17/2012
I honestly like your story but your Cole is such a walk over it's unbearable. When he allowed himself to be walked all over by the sisters I cringed but bared it and now Leo? It's disturbing.
Soul93 chapter 17 . 2/17/2012
Great chapter, from the bold thoughts of Cole I almost get the feeling phoebe died?
Soul93 chapter 16 . 2/17/2012
Another great chapter!
Soul93 chapter 15 . 2/17/2012
That confrontation was heated! Enjoyed the chapter!
Soul93 chapter 14 . 2/17/2012
Great chapter!
Soul93 chapter 13 . 2/16/2012
Really enjoying this fic so far, the colexphoebe relationship has been done in a refreshingly new way! I just hate how his the Charmed Ones lap dog and feel he should at least make them beg before jumping into the fray other than that great story!
TheTempest11 chapter 26 . 7/23/2010
I really like this story I like how you depicted cole and phoebe. i also like all the imagery and description u put in the story.
dancer in the rain chapter 26 . 1/19/2009
amazing story ,fabulous work ,you have gift write stories you impresed me very much
Ginaaaa chapter 26 . 3/14/2008
Wow, this has to be one of the best Phoebe/Cole stories I have ever read. I loved Francesca, and all of Cole's interactions with Phoebe's family. And of corse I love how you wrote Phoebe and Cole in this. Amazing job.
Wolfen Dreams chapter 16 . 1/13/2008
I am completely and utterly awestruck at how completely and incomprehensiblely amazing this is. Words could not possibly describe it. Humorous, thought-provoking, believeable, serious, powerful, entertaining, engaging... Every positive thing that could be said about a fic could easily describe yours. I am simply awestruck. Here I was hoping to find a half-decent story to kill time and I find an epic worthy of more praise than I could give. As it is, I'd rather continue reading than go to bed, but I have to do a ton of yardwork tomorrow, not to mention homework. I can't believe I'd managed to miss this fic for as long as I did, its phenomenal, and words really can't describe it.

I have to admit, the only thing that made me as close to as happy as when Phoebe and Cole got back together was realizing that Phoebe would, in fact, get to meet Francesca. I hope we get to see her opinion on Phoebe soon. Francesca is a great character, I hope there's more of her. Another thing that I loved was how the office is always refering to Cole as being "erratic." It adds a humorous note so often when you need it.
vicky24 chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
i love this
alboppy chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
I loved your story. I have read all that you have posted and hope that you write more. Thank you for sharing your writing.
rfc chapter 26 . 1/4/2005
i can't begin to tell you how much this story rocks! i love your Cole... how he's a wonderful combination of arrogance and humility, power and vulnerability, repentance and pride,

arsehole and sweetheart, just like he was on the show when he was at his best. this story's had me on the edge of my seat for a couple of days now and i'm really looking forward to reading your other stuff:-)