Reviews for Going Back to the Beginning
dandan143 chapter 29 . 7/18/2016
Aww I loved this storry please keep up the good work!
S chapter 29 . 7/15/2016
This was amazing. Nice job.
spnfankat81 chapter 29 . 7/16/2016
brilliant x thanks
NerdySpaceBean chapter 29 . 7/16/2016
That was such a satisfying ending. I especially loved the paragraph in the penultimate chapter describing Cas looking at the painting, and the painting itself - you manage to manipulate words so they invoke such emotion, it was beautifully written. And I'm happy about Lucifer going to jail for life, he totally deserved that! Thank you so much for this story, it was thoroughly enjoyable :)
AngelisticSatan chapter 29 . 7/15/2016
Awwwww yayyy :D
AngelisticSatan chapter 27 . 7/13/2016
Oh God, this is awesome stuff.. Update soon.. Can't wait!
jocandigelvis chapter 27 . 7/10/2016
*chanting to bloodstones* more more more!
jocandigelvis chapter 25 . 7/2/2016
*incoherent mumbling* MY BABIES ARE GONNA BE TOGETHER AGAIN!
Guest chapter 24 . 6/25/2016
This is so amazing, you're a great writer.
Guest chapter 23 . 6/23/2016
This is an amazing fanfic. Seriously. You can tell by the the way I downloaded and deleted it four times on the app, just because I got so emotionally connected that I almost couldn't continue to read. And then it just kept bothering me until I downloaded it again. I honestly can't wait until your next update!
jocandigelvis chapter 24 . 6/24/2016
~EMOTIONS~
THEY CAN BE HAPPY! THEY CAN BE TOGETHER AGAIN!
jocandigelvis chapter 23 . 6/4/2016
O.O
Mah babies need each other! Destiel will prevail!
NerdySpaceBean chapter 22 . 5/13/2016
Another great chapter :) I feel bad for Cas since everyone's being hard on him - if Lucifer drugged him, then technically that's rape, there's no way Cas should be blamed for that. I'd appreciate it if you mentioned this at some point? I love this story though, I'm worried about Dean too. Also, how was the convention? I hope you had a great time :)
spnfankat81 chapter 21 . 5/9/2016
omc this is so tragic I love it... just read it from start to finish and was like fno I have to wait for the next part... hold my breath for what's next xx
jocandigelvis chapter 21 . 5/6/2016
Dammit Dean! Stap making me feel the feels! 0Ther than that excellent!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »