Reviews for A different kind of adventure
TakaT0 chapter 21 . 7/6
Really good so far. Plz update. Hope there’s more naruto x robin moments coming up. Can’t wait for your next update. Ty. Sincerely, taka
PS. If this is abandoned (which I hope it isn’t), plz let me (& your other readers) know. Ty
VampireDraken chapter 21 . 5/31
An excellent story. Exited for the next chapter
Great job keep it up!
Mr.LongSlong chapter 1 . 2/22
Hey, bro, this story is amazing, I hope that your planning on adding on to it
Mr.lava123 chapter 21 . 1/15
I love the flow of the story reading it a second time just makes me happier. To phantom your effort is not to waste even if your supporter size is small we will most definitely show more enthusiasm than most. I hope anyone that reads this has a good day. (I hope this turns into a good curse if that is a good thing?)
Spartastic 4 chapter 21 . 1/3
Only complaint I have is your formatting of conversations. When someone new is speaking it’s a new paragraph, not two people in the same one. But otherwise I love the story and the cover art for it, just hoping for an update soon
Guest chapter 21 . 11/14/2017
Please continue it
ceasare chapter 5 . 11/8/2017
damn it... you are shooting yourself in the foot with your formatting. Every time someone speaks, you need to break it up into its own paragraph. Also stop writing two different discussions in the same paragraph. it's extremely tedious to read. the story is great and I love it so far, but your formatting is giving me a headache.
dragonfighter11 chapter 21 . 10/27/2017
Any chance of an update soon?
fenixrojo36 chapter 21 . 10/18/2017
Sigue
Guest chapter 21 . 10/1/2017
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHY DID IT HAVE TO END THERE? Why? Just... WHY?!

I really like this story. As soon as I read the summary, I thought "Oh! This looks really interesting!" Wasn't disappointed :)

The only (bad) critic I can give is that you really have to get a beta-reader. Sometimes, it's hard to follow, and more often than not I have to guess what you MEANT to write... So, really, get please someone to check your work. The grammatical and spelling(?) mistakes you make, makes the whole story sometimes very frustrating to read. (Like when you write 'then' instead of 'than' when using/meaning to use a comparision).

Another critic/question(?) I have, is more out of confusion than anything else. You've written in the first half of the story, that since the Ohara incident/destruction 20 years has passed (this also being the biggest time-skip in the whole story, which is absolutely fine with me. I would have been IRRITATED if I had to wait longer for Alabasta). But then in the previous(?) chapter Smoker said that the World Gov has been after Robin for 11 years. Which is wrong, since they have been after Robin (and Naruto) since Ohara. Which was 20 years ago. So really, either you made a mistake, I missed something or you changed the timeline - which would be silly, if you don't adjust even previous chapters according to this (which you haven't done).

Anyway, I still very much liked the story :) By the way, do you have an update schedule? If not, then when is the next chapter expected to come out? Just so I don't get frustrated if you don't update for, let's say, 3 weeks.

LOOKING FORWARDS TO THE NEXT CHAPTER :)))
vash3055 chapter 21 . 9/28/2017
This is one of my favorite fan fictions.
River king chapter 21 . 9/28/2017
;)
SlyFox9 chapter 21 . 9/27/2017
Thanks for coming back although the chapter seems a little bit slow. Can you work a little more on this.
Asuka1920 chapter 21 . 9/27/2017
I love reading this story!
Can't wait to read more!