Reviews for Rise of the Dark Lady Hermione (adopted)
excessivelyperky chapter 16 . 12/6
Harry is so sweet, he still thinks he has any choice about who he's going to marry...like Draco will once Molly Weasley checks him out for Ginny.

They're both doomed.
excessivelyperky chapter 15 . 11/27
I love this chapter! Especially the code names, including Squishy and Silent.
excessivelyperky chapter 14 . 11/26
Oh, excellent! At least they're not going to any of those infamous Australian beaches...
excessivelyperky chapter 13 . 11/10
Of course there were no blood sacrifices-depending on well Beltane is celebrated, some blood is freely given away. But hey, the birth rate for the Wizarding World has been low and needs a bit of boosting.
excessivelyperky chapter 12 . 11/10
I adore Arthur, and his ideas about how to make a wife happy. Fortunately, I've got one of my own that way (lucky me). Lucius could learn a few things here.
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 11/9
I hope that Snape is allowed to keep some of the basilisk bits before they're all sold off (and a pity he didn't get to show off his doe, but oh well).

Excellent chapter as ever, and yeah, it's a good idea that Hermione is handling the finances. (Notice how Narcissa is tracking Hermione's career, too).
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 10/31
Arrgh, the scratch test! Never had that done myself, but I know some people who have.

But hey, if it keeps Snape's liver from turning black...
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 10/30
Shudder-when Luna Lovegood says, "Excellent!" it's worse than when Mr. Burns says it.
Ratus chapter 20 . 8/11
I hope someday your muse returns to this.
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 13 . 7/29
Do they actually pay tuition for Hogwarts? Oo

I always thought paying for school was an american thing. You don't even pay for college in either norway or brittain as far as I know.

(Well, for college there is a small price that you can apply to have covered by the state, which makes it more of a convoluted formality than any expence, since it's always granted to everyone. As long as you don't flunk out.)

But I suppose wizards still love in the 13'th century... wait...did they even pay anything back then? Did public schools even exist? And if it had cost ANYTHING, then orphant Tom would not be able to go to Hogwarts.
mkeeg91 chapter 20 . 7/28
Definitely a bit of a rough ending, but great beyond that.
Shame you lost your muse.
continental-line chapter 19 . 7/17
Like many FF authors you use Heathrow Airport. How come? If the Grangers live in Crowley wouldn't it make more sense if they used Gatwick Airport in Crowley? (It is the 2nd largest International Airport in the UK and handles overflow/shuttles from Heathrow.)
Stephanie MRV chapter 15 . 7/10
Omg. The codenames. You got be with the names
I cant wait for the vacation
Stephanie MRV chapter 6 . 7/10
I took way too much sadistic pleasure at snapes plight
Stephanie MRV chapter 3 . 7/10
Omg. I think I should stop reading.
I keep going into fits after each chapter