Reviews for Rise of the Dark Lady Hermione (adopted)
sandipi chapter 17 . 3/16
Draco to Narcissa. "I know you and Mrs Weasley think this is a great idea. I might, might be willing to spend time with Ginerva if she can cook like her mother. She brings enough risk to the table to be cautious. Oh why? 40 penis based attacks. Do you want grandchildren? You see my point?"
I have read this story several times and heard this conversation in my mind.
Lucy Gaol chapter 19 . 1/27
eh you might want to edit it where the frisbee scene is. good story but you replaced the b in boy with a g and well that’s a very different word.
hpaiwcspnmcupotcitpjotl chapter 15 . 12/1/2021
I loved this story!... Until you started with the 'That Guy' stuff. I have dislexia and ADHD so I can't understand any of it and I kinda find it unnecessary. It would have been better if you gave them real names or color names. I think it just cunfusing and the drag out is to long yet to bland. I think you did really good for the first chapters but you lost me and I just don't like it now. I'm not trying to be mean but I wanted to give my honest opinion.
reddir chapter 12 . 9/21/2021
The simple love and wisdom here had me starting to cry. Yay Arthur!
DiablitoJane chapter 5 . 8/26/2021
I just can’t
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 14 . 8/20/2021
Why would insurance cover dental care? I thought that was covered by the NHS?

I realize people get insurance for their houses and stuff, but schools and health has always been free. Or, well, paied by the goverment. I don't know the legal detail og why it costs nothing. Lol

(I mean, aside from college. Which costs money, except you can apply for the goverment to pay it, so it's, like, free but with aditional paperwork. Lol)

I just assumed Hogwarts cost money cuz they're stuck in the dark ages (or pre-victorian at the very least), and because the ministry is corrupt and the minister takes the money for himself and/or use it to bribe voters with.

I would LOVE to see the look on Fudge's face if Hermione decided to get health and school economics up to modern BRITISH standards.

Which is to say, free and paied by the goverment. Or is it charity? NHS at least. Yeah... politics... not my thing. Lol. Cheers! _
verasuspense chapter 8 . 7/24/2021
If wizarding underwear is anything like what the Mormons wear, I can see where the ladies would be thrilled with the change.
HermioneSparta chapter 20 . 7/25/2021
This was hilarious. I'm sad you lost the muse, but as a writer, I know it happens.
TGOF chapter 2 . 3/30/2021
I am Honestly cackling
kimjo2 chapter 20 . 9/1/2020
What a terrific extension of the original. Very well written, too. Thanks so much
Ratus chapter 19 . 8/23/2020
I have really enjoyed rereading this story. Did anyone ever pick it up, or have you had thoughts of writing more to it?
ggf1 chapter 20 . 8/14/2020
great story. I like the humor. thanks
excessivelyperky chapter 20 . 4/15/2020
Yes, I love the whole petting the familiar bit. All evil overlords should have one (Ok, Nagini sort of counts for Voldemort).

Did you ever do Hermione versus Umbridge? (It's been a while and I can't remember).

I hope you get more inspiration someday!
excessivelyperky chapter 19 . 12/27/2019
Oh, if only Harry could sit in the back of a T-38 and learn how to do a barrel roll (I did, once, and it was REALLY FUN. If I thought about it, I would have told the pilot that my stomach was just fine and could we really party, please?).

And this story, plus the commentary from the security group, is also really fun.
excessivelyperky chapter 18 . 12/26/2019
That sounds like a bang-up treaty, and the Dark Lady will be ever so pleased to find her subject so diligent (plus, she won't have to spend time researching things and coming up with it herself).