Reviews for Rise of the Dark Lady Hermione (adopted)
hpaiwcspnmcupotcitpjotl chapter 15 . 22h
I loved this story!... Until you started with the 'That Guy' stuff. I have dislexia and ADHD so I can't understand any of it and I kinda find it unnecessary. It would have been better if you gave them real names or color names. I think it just cunfusing and the drag out is to long yet to bland. I think you did really good for the first chapters but you lost me and I just don't like it now. I'm not trying to be mean but I wanted to give my honest opinion.
reddir chapter 12 . 9/21
The simple love and wisdom here had me starting to cry. Yay Arthur!
DiablitoJane chapter 5 . 8/26
I just can’t
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 14 . 8/20
Why would insurance cover dental care? I thought that was covered by the NHS?

I realize people get insurance for their houses and stuff, but schools and health has always been free. Or, well, paied by the goverment. I don't know the legal detail og why it costs nothing. Lol

(I mean, aside from college. Which costs money, except you can apply for the goverment to pay it, so it's, like, free but with aditional paperwork. Lol)

I just assumed Hogwarts cost money cuz they're stuck in the dark ages (or pre-victorian at the very least), and because the ministry is corrupt and the minister takes the money for himself and/or use it to bribe voters with.

I would LOVE to see the look on Fudge's face if Hermione decided to get health and school economics up to modern BRITISH standards.

Which is to say, free and paied by the goverment. Or is it charity? NHS at least. Yeah... politics... not my thing. Lol. Cheers! _
verasuspense chapter 8 . 7/24
If wizarding underwear is anything like what the Mormons wear, I can see where the ladies would be thrilled with the change.
HermioneSparta chapter 20 . 7/25
This was hilarious. I'm sad you lost the muse, but as a writer, I know it happens.
TGOF chapter 2 . 3/30
I am Honestly cackling
kimjo2 chapter 20 . 9/1/2020
What a terrific extension of the original. Very well written, too. Thanks so much
Ratus chapter 19 . 8/23/2020
I have really enjoyed rereading this story. Did anyone ever pick it up, or have you had thoughts of writing more to it?
ggf1 chapter 20 . 8/14/2020
great story. I like the humor. thanks
excessivelyperky chapter 20 . 4/15/2020
Yes, I love the whole petting the familiar bit. All evil overlords should have one (Ok, Nagini sort of counts for Voldemort).

Did you ever do Hermione versus Umbridge? (It's been a while and I can't remember).

I hope you get more inspiration someday!
excessivelyperky chapter 19 . 12/27/2019
Oh, if only Harry could sit in the back of a T-38 and learn how to do a barrel roll (I did, once, and it was REALLY FUN. If I thought about it, I would have told the pilot that my stomach was just fine and could we really party, please?).

And this story, plus the commentary from the security group, is also really fun.
excessivelyperky chapter 18 . 12/26/2019
That sounds like a bang-up treaty, and the Dark Lady will be ever so pleased to find her subject so diligent (plus, she won't have to spend time researching things and coming up with it herself).
excessivelyperky chapter 17 . 12/23/2019
Yeah, Draco might as well let the ladies arrange his life-I'm sure he won't mind. Much.
excessivelyperky chapter 16 . 12/6/2019
Harry is so sweet, he still thinks he has any choice about who he's going to marry...like Draco will once Molly Weasley checks him out for Ginny.

They're both doomed.