Reviews for Rise of the Dark Lady Hermione (adopted)
ignoto82 chapter 20 . 11/4
I don't think you'll ever finish this one since it's up to adoption, but it's a funny reading.
I really liked, even if what I'm about to write will probably sour a bit the impression.
So, only thing I would like to point out:
on the religious oppression chapter: oppression mean suppression.
This mean that said religion weren't oppressed, just not enforced/given festivities.
Now what follow is my opinion as atheist so don't take it as a personal opposition or anything, I'm just showing you where I come from.
In my opinion everyone should pay for his own festivities. Crhistian should pay to make festivities for xmas and so on, ebraich(spelling) for p├Ęsach and so on, ecc ecc
This don't happen because the crhistian population is so radicated that even while most state should be atheist themself they have so many crhistian governors and huge lot of lateran pacts so burroved in their costitution that what the church say is what he state have to do.
Well, that and the fact that the church festivities are so widespread in the year make so the multinational have a huge and continuous income from the commercialitation of the once (long, long, LONG ago) pure festivities.

Now, on what make my sour point:
What you made was making the school pay to enact the festivities removed while in a war state.
'Cuz, seriously, someone have to pay to make the festivities and just saying "it's made with magic so the costs are zero" would mean that the costs of tution that almost broke out the Weasley family would be much more contained since even in that case most necessities wouldn't be paid since "are made with magic so the costs are zero"
Moreover you got onward presenting the idea like it was "not enacting the festivities mean you remove the right to have said festivities and are oppressing their religion so now you have to pay for that"
You made the school the oppressor of a religion while it was simple forgotten as a tradition and falled in disuse.
To me it seem you made Hermione the dictatress instead of a justice champion.
Well, in that case, at least.

So, out with this (I repeat, it's just a personal opinion, not a flame or anything else, I'm only presenting the sensation I got from that chapter) I want thank you for your hard work and hope to read again something of your.
RevDorothyL chapter 20 . 8/18
Love the image of Hermione as cat-petting evil genius bent on world domination. Ernst Blofeld and Dr. Evil never looked as good in that pose, I'm sure. :)
Sefera chapter 20 . 8/14
Vary good! I'm favoriting this. I look forward to more in the future if you choose to continue it.
hisnhers chapter 15 . 8/4
Oh my heavens. Too much! Husband on business call while I'm trying, desperately not to loudly laugh out loud and distract them. Whew. That wasn't easy with this chapter. his
hisnhers chapter 11 . 8/4
Rofl! Loved N Malfoy's summary of the meeting! his
hisnhers chapter 10 . 8/4
Grave Mistake indeed. I'm not British, but even I know you don't mess with the Queen! his
hisnhers chapter 6 . 8/4
Thankful they aren't my dentists. I already hate it as it is... shivers... his
hisnhers chapter 5 . 8/4
rofl! his
hisnhers chapter 4 . 8/3
giggle! his
hisnhers chapter 2 . 8/3
snort! giggle. laughing as quietly as possible. Everyone else is asleep! snort! Don't you just love misinformation mixed with truth to cause panic? hahaha! loving this. his
hisnhers chapter 1 . 8/3
I remember reading this and howling with laughter. lol doesn't even come close to hard I laughed. I read parts to my husband, mr. nothing makes me laugh, and he was grinning. That's a compliment to Clell! A big one! Look forward to what you've added. his
Osmodious chapter 20 . 6/27
Fun story...hope you get the muse back on this one, would love to see it go on. Thanks for posting it!
pixelherodev chapter 20 . 5/5
Any sequels written yet?

I assume that most people who would write one would be respectful enough to inform you - your work IS very good!
pixelherodev chapter 9 . 5/5
Wait a minute! I just reread the summary!

Personally, I think an American dentist group would be far more terrifying than the BDA. Not entirely sure of the accuracy, but supposedly in the early 20th century, the CIA deliberately dosed the public with Heroin in an attempt to make a brainwashed soldier.

Compare that to MI6. If that's what the CIA does, imagine an Amercian Dentist Association! *Shudders*

Last point - the "I know the Queen's dentist" line was great. Really nice work you've got here.
pixelherodev chapter 5 . 5/5
YES! Someone else who appreciates the all-powerful Truth that is the Evil Overlord List!