Reviews for Rise of the Dark Lady Hermione (adopted)
kimjo2 chapter 20 . 9/1
What a terrific extension of the original. Very well written, too. Thanks so much
Ratus chapter 19 . 8/23
I have really enjoyed rereading this story. Did anyone ever pick it up, or have you had thoughts of writing more to it?
ggf1 chapter 20 . 8/14
great story. I like the humor. thanks
excessivelyperky chapter 20 . 4/15
Yes, I love the whole petting the familiar bit. All evil overlords should have one (Ok, Nagini sort of counts for Voldemort).

Did you ever do Hermione versus Umbridge? (It's been a while and I can't remember).

I hope you get more inspiration someday!
excessivelyperky chapter 19 . 12/27/2019
Oh, if only Harry could sit in the back of a T-38 and learn how to do a barrel roll (I did, once, and it was REALLY FUN. If I thought about it, I would have told the pilot that my stomach was just fine and could we really party, please?).

And this story, plus the commentary from the security group, is also really fun.
excessivelyperky chapter 18 . 12/26/2019
That sounds like a bang-up treaty, and the Dark Lady will be ever so pleased to find her subject so diligent (plus, she won't have to spend time researching things and coming up with it herself).
excessivelyperky chapter 17 . 12/23/2019
Yeah, Draco might as well let the ladies arrange his life-I'm sure he won't mind. Much.
excessivelyperky chapter 16 . 12/6/2019
Harry is so sweet, he still thinks he has any choice about who he's going to marry...like Draco will once Molly Weasley checks him out for Ginny.

They're both doomed.
excessivelyperky chapter 15 . 11/27/2019
I love this chapter! Especially the code names, including Squishy and Silent.
excessivelyperky chapter 14 . 11/26/2019
Oh, excellent! At least they're not going to any of those infamous Australian beaches...
excessivelyperky chapter 13 . 11/10/2019
Of course there were no blood sacrifices-depending on well Beltane is celebrated, some blood is freely given away. But hey, the birth rate for the Wizarding World has been low and needs a bit of boosting.
excessivelyperky chapter 12 . 11/10/2019
I adore Arthur, and his ideas about how to make a wife happy. Fortunately, I've got one of my own that way (lucky me). Lucius could learn a few things here.
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 11/9/2019
I hope that Snape is allowed to keep some of the basilisk bits before they're all sold off (and a pity he didn't get to show off his doe, but oh well).

Excellent chapter as ever, and yeah, it's a good idea that Hermione is handling the finances. (Notice how Narcissa is tracking Hermione's career, too).
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 10/31/2019
Arrgh, the scratch test! Never had that done myself, but I know some people who have.

But hey, if it keeps Snape's liver from turning black...
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 10/30/2019
Shudder-when Luna Lovegood says, "Excellent!" it's worse than when Mr. Burns says it.