Reviews for Rise of the Dark Lady Hermione (adopted)
hplemonpersona chapter 1 . 4/20
HOLY MOTHEREFFING SHILT WHat a great beginning... hahaha I love this already thank you so much for continuing this 'cause I would've died without an ending gotta keep reading now bye
suziq968 chapter 20 . 3/13
This is great. So much laughter. I love how their insistence that she be dark actually helps her goals. May die laughing. Also thank heavens for basilisk venom and Phoenix tears. Yum, tasty poison.
whitee5 chapter 15 . 2/17
Love this chapter. Classic comedy right here
purrfus chapter 20 . 2/2
fun to read, but I can understand it could be exhausting.
Corwyn chapter 20 . 1/29
This story was hysterical and lovely. Thank you for sharing it with us. I think I remember reading the Clell original years ago and I'm glad you expanded on it. I would love to see more but I do understand the Muse going where she will.
Tilty.bbb chapter 20 . 1/3
This was a fantastic read well done
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 20 . 12/27/2017
I think it would be hilarious if Amelia hired Luna in the role of female spy. I see lots of wacky adventures in their future.
Love2read23 chapter 20 . 12/21/2017
I love Hermione's organization. This is brilliant!
Love2read23 chapter 2 . 12/20/2017
Thizzz is hilarious
ignoto82 chapter 20 . 11/4/2017
I don't think you'll ever finish this one since it's up to adoption, but it's a funny reading.
I really liked, even if what I'm about to write will probably sour a bit the impression.
So, only thing I would like to point out:
on the religious oppression chapter: oppression mean suppression.
This mean that said religion weren't oppressed, just not enforced/given festivities.
Now what follow is my opinion as atheist so don't take it as a personal opposition or anything, I'm just showing you where I come from.
In my opinion everyone should pay for his own festivities. Crhistian should pay to make festivities for xmas and so on, ebraich(spelling) for p├Ęsach and so on, ecc ecc
This don't happen because the crhistian population is so radicated that even while most state should be atheist themself they have so many crhistian governors and huge lot of lateran pacts so burroved in their costitution that what the church say is what he state have to do.
Well, that and the fact that the church festivities are so widespread in the year make so the multinational have a huge and continuous income from the commercialitation of the once (long, long, LONG ago) pure festivities.

Now, on what make my sour point:
What you made was making the school pay to enact the festivities removed while in a war state.
'Cuz, seriously, someone have to pay to make the festivities and just saying "it's made with magic so the costs are zero" would mean that the costs of tution that almost broke out the Weasley family would be much more contained since even in that case most necessities wouldn't be paid since "are made with magic so the costs are zero"
Moreover you got onward presenting the idea like it was "not enacting the festivities mean you remove the right to have said festivities and are oppressing their religion so now you have to pay for that"
You made the school the oppressor of a religion while it was simple forgotten as a tradition and falled in disuse.
To me it seem you made Hermione the dictatress instead of a justice champion.
Well, in that case, at least.

So, out with this (I repeat, it's just a personal opinion, not a flame or anything else, I'm only presenting the sensation I got from that chapter) I want thank you for your hard work and hope to read again something of your.
RevDorothyL chapter 20 . 8/18/2017
Love the image of Hermione as cat-petting evil genius bent on world domination. Ernst Blofeld and Dr. Evil never looked as good in that pose, I'm sure. :)
Sefera chapter 20 . 8/14/2017
Vary good! I'm favoriting this. I look forward to more in the future if you choose to continue it.
hisnhers chapter 15 . 8/4/2017
Oh my heavens. Too much! Husband on business call while I'm trying, desperately not to loudly laugh out loud and distract them. Whew. That wasn't easy with this chapter. his
hisnhers chapter 11 . 8/4/2017
Rofl! Loved N Malfoy's summary of the meeting! his
hisnhers chapter 10 . 8/4/2017
Grave Mistake indeed. I'm not British, but even I know you don't mess with the Queen! his