Reviews for Rise of the Dark Lady Hermione (adopted)
Osmodious chapter 20 . 6/27
Fun story...hope you get the muse back on this one, would love to see it go on. Thanks for posting it!
pixelherodev chapter 20 . 5/5
Any sequels written yet?

I assume that most people who would write one would be respectful enough to inform you - your work IS very good!
pixelherodev chapter 9 . 5/5
Wait a minute! I just reread the summary!

Personally, I think an American dentist group would be far more terrifying than the BDA. Not entirely sure of the accuracy, but supposedly in the early 20th century, the CIA deliberately dosed the public with Heroin in an attempt to make a brainwashed soldier.

Compare that to MI6. If that's what the CIA does, imagine an Amercian Dentist Association! *Shudders*

Last point - the "I know the Queen's dentist" line was great. Really nice work you've got here.
pixelherodev chapter 5 . 5/5
YES! Someone else who appreciates the all-powerful Truth that is the Evil Overlord List!
marta.prpu chapter 5 . 5/2
O god, this is glorious. I have been loving the evil overlord list for so long and now I can finally see it put to use
Emperor Vanquest chapter 20 . 3/20
Well that's an interesting way to end the chapter, or is this the end of the story?
Emperor Vanquest chapter 18 . 3/20
I love how you're spiraling Hermione's influence into making a progressive change and fluctuations (in their society) that are believable.
Emperor Vanquest chapter 8 . 3/20
This is becoming ridiculously entertaining. LOVE IT!
Honestly don't you two read chapter 20 . 3/19
Not bad, it was funny. Just that one chapter I did not like
Honestly don't you two read chapter 13 . 3/18
I really like your story, but Hermione was very disrespectful in this chapter. She did not know of the tradition and many did not think about it, so the way she talked to McGonagall was uncalled for.
noylj chapter 20 . 2/26
Too bad you can't get back to writing this story.
noylj chapter 18 . 2/26
I don't know about government or UK government forms, but it is standard where I come from for each sub-section to at least carry the number of the higher section, such as:
1.1
2.2
etc.
noylj chapter 5 . 2/25
"wondered off?"
It's "wandered off," though they may have been wondering about things at the same time.
Going to go through the whole Evil Overlord manifesto?
noylj chapter 4 . 2/25
I like the "unnecessary" suffering...
Rune Tobor chapter 1 . 2/20