Reviews for Rise of the Dark Lady Hermione (adopted)
Guest chapter 19 . 6/9/2016
Been laughing my socks right off with this story, i look forward to more
FaerieKnight197 chapter 19 . 6/9/2016
Oh man, this is hilarious. I hope you continue it. Reminds me of a certain pair of stories about the (accidentally) infamous Mister Black
SandyLS chapter 19 . 6/9/2016
XD
SandyLS chapter 7 . 6/9/2016
that last bit just cracked me up
jon reeve chapter 15 . 6/8/2016
The code names were worked in pretty well. I really like what they did for this chapter.
jon reeve chapter 7 . 6/6/2016
Aw, I have to go to work. Ta, for now.
jon reeve chapter 6 . 6/6/2016
I'm not sure of the pacing, but will you, or have you, mentioned the flossing string mints?
jon reeve chapter 5 . 6/6/2016
lol, last line.
jon reeve chapter 4 . 6/6/2016
*giggle*
jon reeve chapter 2 . 6/6/2016
Oh lordt, this is another of those "innocent confusion" stories that I love so much. I avoided reading this before it was finished, but I finally caved. Promising start, so far.
censoredentity chapter 7 . 6/2/2016
what the actual fck lol HAHHAHAAHAHA I'm loving this story
ranma hibiki chapter 19 . 5/30/2016
another good chapter. I liked how you described pretty well how harry's reaction to being on a plane for the first time (honestly, I had the same reaction. even the "I have to learn to fly these things" an everything! xD)
seeing hermione 'subtly' claim harry, on the plain, an the beach was amusing..until I thought "wonder if she even notices the plots against harry from the idiots"..but after the far more dangerous threats that is school (oh, an voldemorte up until her dad took care of him) I realized it would be like noticing how dangerous a bullet ant on the other side of the street is P

absolute fav. part though, is seeing the notes at the end. always gets me cracking up! D

keep up the good work!
Steve2 chapter 19 . 5/27/2016
You know, this is starting to sound like another version of Make a Wish - not that there's anything wrong with that. It's funny and enjoyable. Nice to see that good things still happen to Harry even here. Or if not Make a Wish, then I am thinking of the old movie, The Man with the One Red Shoe (a Tom Hanks film). Good job.
Arial Wolf chapter 19 . 5/19/2016
oh god I don't know weather to laugh or not this is so out there but really hilarious I hope it is susan mione ends up with and harry just there kids dad to you know help propagate the lines of bones granger potter and how ever many more there is
totally awesome can't wait for more
bloody brilliant thank you
lovingthis story
furface294 chapter 19 . 5/19/2016
It seems that Basilisk Venom protects as well as kills, good story, keep it coming.
500 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »