Reviews for Rise of the Dark Lady Hermione (adopted)
Rosa Mundi chapter 19 . 8/8/2016
This is so much fun! My preference would be for Harry and Hermione to have a lovely fling and then eventually end up with completely different people. (Permanent pair-bonding at sixteen is so wasteful!)
Rosa Mundi chapter 14 . 8/8/2016
This chapter made me cackle.
Rosa Mundi chapter 4 . 8/8/2016
Poor Severus! :D
Rosa Mundi chapter 3 . 8/8/2016
Oh, this is wonderful! I enjoyed the plot bunny immensely, I really love seeing it fleshed out.
n4zhg chapter 9 . 8/5/2016
"blushing a smiling" works better as "a blushing smile."
n4zhg chapter 8 . 8/5/2016
The one thing missing that I wanted to see was the "Daddy WTF did you do?" owl/discussion. Oh, well.
MrBogus chapter 19 . 8/1/2016
I like storys written by Clell and I like storys written by dunuelos.

Now we have a mixed story and I absolutely love it! Very, very good. :)
deitarionSSokolow chapter 5 . 7/19/2016
"made famous by the Dark Lord Derkolm in 1622"

OK, now I officially love you.

Not only did you reference an excellent book most people don't know about (though, sadly, both it and its sequel would have been much more satisfying with an epilogue), you made the setting even more amusing by implying that Voldemort's trademark look is a knock-off of another "reluctant dark lord" character.

(And, as a message to anyone else who might read this, if you try Dark Lord of Derkholm and its sequel and like them, might I also suggest the Magic Kingdom of Landover series by Terry Brooks?)
RmBm chapter 19 . 7/17/2016
This is one amusing and well planned story! Frankly, I'm always a sucker for HP plots where characters outwit villains with hilariously simpler and cleverer muggle means. I'm also glad Hermione's a pretty active main protagonist. Keep up the fantastic job! :D
katmom chapter 19 . 7/1/2016
This is a lot of fun. A true joy to read. Thanks for sharing.

katmom chapter 15 . 6/30/2016
Crookshanks and Hedwig for the WIN!
katmom chapter 11 . 6/30/2016
I find myself just chuckling over and over as I read. This is fabulous! Thank you so much for sharing.

Jimbocous chapter 19 . 6/26/2016
Great stuff. Thanks for the updates!
mekareami chapter 19 . 6/25/2016
I was literally laughing like a loon reading this one. Bravo and as always, thank you for writing
Guest chapter 19 . 6/9/2016
Been laughing my socks right off with this story, i look forward to more
514 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »