Reviews for To Meet Again
a-Leng chapter 36 . 3/8/2003
this is getting interesting

please update soon!
a-Leng chapter 31 . 3/8/2003
just curious, is SD sweat drop?
a-Leng chapter 24 . 3/6/2003
good story , i'm curious about the guild.
a-Leng chapter 19 . 3/5/2003
i like the idea of the bladebreakers having ann enemy. it makes the story more interesing. hope the rest of it is just as good.
a-Leng chapter 16 . 2/19/2003
interesting story so far. i assume ayasa is one of these 'aurans'.
a-Leng chapter 1 . 2/16/2003
nice beginning

i'm a little disappointed that kai got his tatoos removed, i quite like them but s'all good!

at least you've completed your story
Bookie1 chapter 35 . 2/13/2003
Wow! Gr8 Story, Gr8 Characters, Gr8 Everything! Remember to update! _
Alissa the gummybear chapter 4 . 1/19/2003
hey i found this fic confusing but i still liked it plz conyinue soon.

love Reniko.
Mero-chan chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
First chap. sounds interesting! Cant wait to move on! ...Yeah! _
Chibi Zia chapter 2 . 1/18/2003
-_-0Kai...Kai...Kai..WHY CAN'T YA CHANGE!

mino:-_-0he changed and we saw a faerie

me:IT'S NOT A FAERIE!it's fairy-

mino:-_-0

me:LOVE YA FIC EVEN MORE UPDATE SOOON!AND MAKE KAI MORE IN THIS STORY-is it just me or do Kai fancy Tsukiya-
Selenay Llylvett chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
BWAHAHAHAHA! I read the reviews about your work. It is a nice story. THey want you to finish it. Does that mean our nightly conventions are still on-going? I have new ideas for the fic (we have to thank Yukino for that.) You know where to find me. Just finish this one, ok? It is really cute. (Tinawag niya akong 'microbe'? GRRRRRR...)
Darkdragon7 chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
Good storyline but it's kind of confusing having to adjust to new characters that we (the readers) are expected to know before reading fic. Keep writing.
Oriental-Girl chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
Great story! Plz write more soon!
Chibi Zia chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
O.O NO I LIKED IS WEIRD TATOO!I LOVE YA STORY TOO AND TYSON NOW TAKAO CHIEF IS PROFESSOR RAY IS LEI AND KAI IS KAI MAX IS MAX AND...

me:-_-sorry this was my yami sugar high form-_-or ass form anywho i like ya story update soon-