Reviews for Cassiopeia
Athla chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
wow, asuka's not a complete bitch afterall
jennyjennai chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
Excellent! Well written. The romance was perfect, the emotion was right on the mark. Best short fic I've read in a long time.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
.God. I am so touched! Know what? Im one of Asuka-sama's fans and this fic is just so... so... there! I can't even describe it. Btw, I'm also one of your fans and I always, ALWAYS love your fics. Whatever the pairing maybe or even if there is no pairing in your fic! Wish you luck on getting more inspirations in writing a story... :)
NoStyle chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
i'm not even sure what to say about this its so good. you've nailed a new point of perspective as far as Asuka goes. you captured the feelings so well, the portrayal of emotions is just amazing i think. you really got into her head, and just did a great job overall.
DJ Lee chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
Nice Story. I would've never thought of something like this that Asuka would've done. Really interesting. Keep up the good work.
unknown reviewer chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
It was good.
Brian chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
Great story...but damn, I had the same idea for this type of story...o_o Oh well, you did it tons better then I would've! _;
sybelle chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
That almost moved me to tears. Fine,it did get me all teary-eyed ΓΌ It was needless to say ,remahkable, dahlink. Poignantly stinging but sweet. Sure pulled -my- heartstrings, lol. But how does a constellation in the Northern Hemisphere fit into all of this?

lookin forward to more of your stuff

.sybelle
Landgren chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
This looks good, real good. Maybe I'm just morbid, but I find this very sweet.

-F