Reviews for Restricted Access
Big sad no update
Guest chapter 2 . 7/22/2019
More Chapters? Please?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/11/2018
I cant wait for the rest. You have a wonderful writing style, by the way.
HoennLink2003 chapter 2 . 6/26/2018
Wow...Two whole years! I really like this story so far tho. Please make another chapter! If not I understand. Its been a year or two and you probably got a lotta stuff going on. 10\10 its not everyday that I come across something like this! :)
JA16025 chapter 2 . 12/27/2016
Hey just wanna say that I've liked your fic so far, especially the interactions between characters. I think it's well written and hope you update again.
T chapter 2 . 4/17/2016
Dude i love this story thank you for making it
DragonCrusader chapter 2 . 4/13/2016
Can't wait for more, keep up the great work when you have time.
Warden of Lore chapter 2 . 3/20/2016
good story
kiwipixel77 chapter 2 . 3/8/2016
Awesome chapter! Really loved it! I read the first one a little while back, but I was too lazy to login and leave a review. Well, I'm doing it now! There's a criminally low amount of MSS/Cait fics out there, all of them pretty good, but I have to say, I think yours takes the cake! I love Elijah, how sarcastic and funny he is, how good of a person he seems to be beneath the layer of giving-no-fucks at times. He's a great character, and I can't wait to hear more of his Elijah-isms in the future! Cait is written well, too, and so is the pacing, and description, and dialogue - everything, really. You're a great writer with good grammar and spelling. I don't think I came across a single error, so good job!

As I previously said, I'm appalled with how little is written of Cait out there, and I actually started writing my own piece with her and my SS who is not nearly as nice or funny as Elijah - he's kind of a dick, really. A chem-addicted asshole, if I must say. That'll be fun.

Anyways, Great job again! This deserves more attention, and I hope you gain more readers as it goes on. I'll be here waiting for more, so hurry up! :)
PineappleSmoothie3.0 chapter 2 . 3/6/2016
Loved it!
TheManApart chapter 1 . 2/26/2016
Awesome start, please keep it going :D
The SnKo chapter 1 . 2/19/2016
First fanfic ive read in about 3 year's. Not bad, I know caits not the most attractive *cough*piper*cough* but she's a fucking bad ass...Well except the time piper bodyslammed a guy literally through the floor. Gotta love glitches right
RottingCrow chapter 1 . 2/12/2016