Reviews for Play to Remember
megumi chapter 5 . 4/10
loved the story so much. not inclined to music stuff but I was inspired by the story's message. thanks for the hardwork! :D
jcmoorehead chapter 5 . 3/9/2016
Really enjoyed reading through this, just read through this after seeing your post on EGF (How I missed that earlier I don't know)

I would in a way like to see more but I do agree with you, I think it ended on a good note. They found their happiness together and in their lives. I have no doubt what you'd write would be good but it seems you achieved what you set out to do here.

Regarding this, I liked the idea of Shinji going to a music school to further his Cello playing but also discover why he plays the instrument and how he can advance his playing. It's often said with music that it's not always about technical ability but about the feelings the musician puts into it. It's why so many people relate to someone like David Gilmour. I felt you did a good job of conveying that through Shinji's teacher here. That Shinji had to put himself and his memories into the instrument to truly be at his best. It's something I relate to a lot, music is a big part of my life. (And has been in my own works)

I'm eager to read your previous works now so I can see the background to this. I'll also stay tuned to your Facebook page as well. Thank you for posting this.
Ghost Man chapter 5 . 3/4/2016
Glad to see you finally posted this. Good on ya, mate.
John Spangler chapter 5 . 3/4/2016
I've just finished reading this story, and I have to say that it's really amazing. The idea of the music academy is interesting, I think this is the first time I see a story where Shinji and Asuka meet in a place like that. The writing is flawless, and the characterization perfect. Really sweet, especially at the end. A great addition to the Blue Rose universe. Thanks for having written it, and good luck for all of your next projects.
John Spangler chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
Hmm...this seems really interesting. I really look forward to read the first chapter. Knowing you, it's going to be Amazing!