Reviews for A Ninja's Parents
Nobody Smurf chapter 3 . 8/10
The first half doesn't exist, though talking Tobito out of the Moon Eye Plan was a good ending, because oblivious!Sakura is just too hilarious.

Thank you.
Nobody Smurf chapter 2 . 8/10
That is the cleanest Danzo-elimination scheme I've ever seen. Because of course Oro wouldn't hesitate to eliminate his old business partner, and of course Danzo knew it was coming, but couldn't avoid it. That Hiruzen set it up by accident makes it priceless.
Kirito is exactly correct.
You make a solid case for Sasuke as Tsunade's apprentice.
Splitting teams between offence and defence is just good strategy.
Thank you /so much/ for the mental picture of Gai wearing The Hat.
Dammit Jiraiya. XD
Ino made a friend. Dawww.
Good boy, Sasuke.
Nobody Smurf chapter 1 . 8/10
While sad, Yui isn't exactly suited to the physical world.
Tsunade was exactly correct, every team needs basic medical training.
Asuna and Kirito taking in the boys is completely unsurprising. What is surprising is that nobody *cough* Danzo *cough* is kicking up a fuss about it. Or is that off screen?
Medic!Sasuke makes me giggle. Frustrated!Kabuto makes me giggle harder.
Lairenna chapter 3 . 5/16
This was so great to read! It's a super unique take on a cross over and I love it! I'm sad Yui was sacrificed, and only moderately sad Kakashi was also.
Zeuseus chapter 3 . 4/11
I'm giggling so hard right now, thanks for this adorably fluffy goodness wrapped in trauma.

Have to say, I find Naruto fics that use killing Kakashi off as a way to both tie the team together through shared trauma and to introduce under-represented characters to be lots of fun.
Celica Queen Of The Hunt chapter 3 . 3/29
Ino's...pregnant? WHY is that the knly thing that sticks out to me?
RavenWhiteMoi chapter 3 . 3/3
Uh... (stares at the omake)

That one clueless pervert mayhap probably is me, myself, as I almost always stared at anything that moved rather creepily and with intense focus. Especially bouncy bits. And muscly body. And skin. Gloriously mile long shiny legs with beautiful and elegant body and ethereal features. Ahem.
egwolf65 chapter 3 . 2/3
Great story!
Dango Town chapter 1 . 1/22
It took me quite a while to realise that you were alluding to Kirito and Asuna as Sakura's parents. I feel like an absolute idiot.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/20/2017
Thank you for sharing.
Biblio388 chapter 3 . 11/6/2017
Woof, liked the new ending but the original one was really weird. Not sure I could picture her 'staring and drooling' after reading the rest of the story. Interesting way to go with that one though.
Biblio388 chapter 2 . 11/6/2017
Wow, this might have the most diverse set of pairings I have found in a good Naruto story. You made some very interesting choices for the pairings and have laid lots of good groundwork for those to flourish. Now I kind of want to see the story continue if only to see them all adapt to the new norm.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
Another story that is intriguing in execution. I have seen a few stories that have Sakura being competent enough to be the rock of the team and it is always good to add to that folder. Really like how you have set things up and will happily continue reading.
Mangagirl18 chapter 3 . 9/9/2017
I quite liked this story overall. The Kakashi scene was surprising, both in its unexpectedness, and in the way it wrapped up. Full of feels. :)

There quite a few interresting ideas, and I it was definately a unique take on a wellworn story. It's always refreshing to see Sakura portrayed well. (kami knows Kishimoto utterly failed at that.)
It was an interresting take on Sasuke, and I liked Ino helping Gaara out.

Didn't care for every twist, or every pairing, but I enjoyed you way with words, and the general story.

Anyway more than that, you finally helped me wrap up a conundrum that's been frustrating me for years, that being Anko. I have a headcanon of her having a child with Kakashi (result of a one night stand) but I was really struggling to figure out exactly how and why Anko would be as a parent. You helped me make somewhat of a breakthough, so thankyou for that.

Anyway, have a nice day, and please do consinder doing sequel exploring Kirito and Asuna. As it was they felt more like mysterious OC's than crossover characters.

Also, this story BEGS for a spin off that has one or more characters dropped into an aproximation of canon.
That would be epic and amazing!
Ai-chan chapter 3 . 9/9/2017
I liked snarky medic Sasuke.

:D