Reviews for Through To The End
Jay chapter 7 . 10/5
I just binged this waiting for them to check me into a ER, i know the drama, but it's relevant because I have to say your writing, descriptions, and dialogue were so enchantinf that I forgot the discomfort that brought me into this place. So, yes, I'm waiting uncomfortably in the ER, but your magical storytelling has made the time fly by faster so thank you for that!
Ness fan 01 chapter 7 . 10/3
That was the perfect ending. It was very satisfying to see Snow wake up and Killian and Emma happy together. I'm not overly emotional as some stories leave me, but just feel a sense of calm and everything is right with the world. Thank you for all the time and effort you put into this and for sharing it with us.
Lauren chapter 7 . 9/25
Ahhhh! I was so excited to see this was updated, but also so sad to see it's over! A beautiful story - can't wait to re-read from start to finish!
KELS B chapter 7 . 9/25
Amazing story! Loved it!
PastOneonta chapter 7 . 9/21
A lovely conclusion to a truly wonderful story. Thank you for coming back for this chapter. Seeing Snow's reunion with Emma was moving, and her acceptance and welcome to Killian was heartwarming. Killian and Emma admitting and sharing their love for one another was beautifully written. This is a favorite story. I appreciate your writing.
bornreader chapter 7 . 9/17
Yay! I loved this story so much, and you ended it beautifully! :)
buffybabe42 chapter 7 . 9/11
Best story ever. Thank you so much.
baratta.jennifer chapter 7 . 9/11
Best story yet
Polkie2 chapter 7 . 9/11
Oh, my heart is so full! What a beautiful way to end this story. Thank you!
lookbackatme chapter 6 . 7/29
What an amazing story! I absolutely love it!
KELS B chapter 6 . 7/24
Amazing chapter! Can't wait to see what happens next!
laurcams94 chapter 6 . 7/14
Oh...oh wow. 3
CaptainSwan617 chapter 6 . 7/12
I love this chapter!
PastOneonta chapter 6 . 7/10
Thank you for coming back to this story. A wonderful conclusion with the return of Killian and a beautiful declaration of love between Emma and Killian. So happy that Snow is recovering, though she will grieve David, she will see her daughter in health and happiness. This was lovely. Graham has been excellent as senior advisor and guard to Emma. With Arthur's death, will the kingdoms reconcile? Is there one more chapter? Wrapping up a reunion?
buffybabe42 chapter 6 . 7/9
This is the best CS story ever. Thank you so much for all of your hard work. You are one talented writer.