Reviews for Boy With a Scar
I’m just now realising that it’s not Nami tha got the fever thing but Sabo instead… yeah it’s cool but I always liked this part. It’s a shame that there haven’t been any updates though, this is one of the greater fics I’ve read.
Ghost Strench 04 chapter 34 . 5/30
Increíble, no sé por qué no pude encontrar esta historia antes, pero gracias por el buen rato.
ebrarkirli16 chapter 34 . 4/17
Hii can l use your story for gacha animation? of course l am going to give credit
Frodran chapter 34 . 4/6
Well hot damn! I’ve seen this fic several times as I’ve looked for something to read and never gave it a chance, but I finally did, and if this isn’t one hell of a story, i dont know what is! These last few chapters, especially since they saved Nami’s village have left me with a massive grin the whole time! I love it!
tomahawkESP chapter 3 . 3/9
Fuck me, this is GOOOOOOD!
lukeanimelover chapter 29 . 2/25
For someone who was in rogers crew in surprised that crocus was surprised by Luffy rocjeting himself at Baloon.
lukeanimelover chapter 29 . 2/25
-and officially Crocus became my favourite character.
lukeanimelover chapter 27 . 2/25
SABOOOOOOOOOOO
swagbols chapter 17 . 12/20/2023
swiggity swag swag
DaLantis chapter 34 . 12/17/2023
this was great! i havent read the updates in a while but I like the addition of Sabo. and he was the one who got bit! this will be interesting.
BioHazard82 chapter 34 . 11/13/2023
Really great story so far. Hope you update soon!
Haxorus knight chapter 30 . 10/27/2023
"It's hidden under the magical fog and guarded by the giant three-headed hound! I battled it for nine days and nine nights until-" More like screaming, around the beast, and hiding from it.
Usopp, watch what you are saying otherwise you get to do what you're saying.
Jonpizzapasta chapter 34 . 10/25/2023
really looking forward to whatever comes next! This story has captured my attention and I'm hoping the next update is soon!
SYHA-09 chapter 34 . 10/18/2023
oof, can't wait for the next update
Aquarica chapter 34 . 10/7/2023
Ooooh no, Sabo got bitten! Getting sick really sucks. Also the dynamic with Vivi is really Interesting
1,629 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »