Reviews for Boy With a Scar
spiderfanboi chapter 30 . 6/18
god damn we got an early peak at GOD USOPP and it was all because some bounty hunters were boutta wake up his captain. fucking love this story so much
Terracotta Tortilla chapter 31 . 6/17
Oh. Oh, no .. She touched his hat. Great story so far.
Ryan Mashall chapter 31 . 6/9
It's Robin! her arrival was always the one that ruffled te most feathers haha
Ryan Mashall chapter 29 . 6/9
Who knew that sabo would end up being a good mentor for zoro
Ryan Mashall chapter 28 . 6/9
im interested in the other voices luffy mentioned hearing. i also love the crew's reactions to finding out new things about their captain, nice job!
Hexe-Kira chapter 31 . 5/7
I love it so much
Please continue 333
tobitto chapter 1 . 5/6
Damn, wish this story got updated more often
Caraline Fisher chapter 31 . 5/5
Wonderful as always sorry it took me a bit to catch up this time see you soon I hope!
SocietyEnder chapter 31 . 5/4
One Punch Man reference, Nice
Dreams and Fantasy chapter 31 . 5/1
Noooo this was so good I'm glad I found it. I love dark luffy. I hope robin doesn't get hurt to much. Can't wait for the next chapter!
“Ne, Sabo. I don’t think he liked that.” Hahahhahahahaha omg I’m in tears!
are you gonna write about Sabo and Ace meeting up? I think it would be fun if he just shows up on the Moby Dick (because 1) the absolute chaos of the whitebeards 2) Ace having an emotional break down and switching between being furious at Sabo and like chasing him around the Moby to the confusion of everyone. And also Ace really needs to have a good heart to heart moment. But it would also be cool if they all met up in Alabasta!
Ayye! Good job author! This story is pretty awesome so far! I’m curious about how they are going get the handcuffs off of Law though. And how Law is going to get back to the North Blue. Poor Bepo is probably panicking. Now, let’s see Luffy kick some ass!
Woohooo! Wing man Luffy for the win! Hahahahahhaha! This story is SUPER amazing! I like how you are keeping Luffy’s overall personality and incorporating his new trauma. I am excited to see how he is gonna act towards Arlong, and the other villains in the story. Oh will the Celestial Dragons recognize Luffy’s power? Will CP-0 try to capture Luffy? How is Luffy gonna handle going to Sabody? Oh oh! Robin, Franky and Viví would recognize the Slave mark! Are you gonna have any of them see it?
HollowSea chapter 31 . 4/22
Uh ohhhh what's gonna happen to robinnnn
1,474 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »