Reviews for The Revenge of Lord Vodkamort
Aries Zodiac chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
I am sitting in th middle a University Library, surrounded by serious and hard-working students (oxymoron, I know) and sniggering my head off. I swear, I had to look at Physics notes every so often just so I could calm down before I got myself thrown out. I don't want this computer passed onto someone who will use it better! Everyone else is working...I'm uh...reading fanfic...

Ah well- brilliant! Although what else would I expect from the writer of Rogue Demon Hunter ("What's a Rogue Demon?")

Yes, sporks are...they just Are. I know many people with spork-fixiations. Malfoy's line about plastic cutlery was one that got me for some reason ('mturningpurple...)

Severus Snape in 1978 was another one. And of course the H/R exchange. Particularly liked the Minion short...

This is going on my C2, HumourGate, definately. And in my faves!

Thanks for the read and helping me add more people to my list of people who think I'm bizarre!

AZ
EternalEcho chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Just pointless enough to be rather hilarious. Loved it. But as I read more and more good writing, I become more and more disinclined to write my own fics. Oh well, this is much more fun!
Lucia de'Medici chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
spork me baby, i like it... why do i think i've read this before? musta been off FA... ANYWAY, enough little dots. it's only polite to review if i read the thing twice. short and sweet, poor Potter needs AA, though.
Bewitched chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
Tee hee hee. very funny, especially the carnivorous wardrobe. *giggles*
Penelope Richmond chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
heyo! u made me laugh! congrats!
too busy to sign in chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
Thats is really funny. I want a spork
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Jeepers... that is officialy the funniest fic ive ever read!Please write more humour fics - you absolutely rule this genre!
Vanyaria Darkshadow chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
Holy Merlin that was freaking HILAROIUS! My sort of humour exactly. Vaguely reminds me of one of my own fics (mainly because of drukn!harry)... but this is a zillion times better. I swear I almost wet myself from laughing so hard. Flippin brilliant. Oh Gods, there simply aren't enough words to explain how much I adored this fic. Everything about it was genius... the carnivorous wardrobe... the never-ending hallway... the sporks... the drinking... oh the DRINKING... malfoy and snape (esp Malfoy's transition from evil-good!). Man there is just way too much i love about this fic. I can't possibly write it all. But it's on my favourite stories list now, and for bloody good reason.

There's going to be more, right? Oh PLEASE write more! perhaps there's a sequel? I shall go and look... and I better find one, because I have new love and this fic is it. Gods it's amazing. WRITE MORE you wonderful fanfictionalist! I DEMAND you write more!

... please?

FAVE LINES:
"And someone had to drink Voldemort. He's been sitting in the cupboard for months. You'd think no one loved him."
For the first couple of months, Hermione blamed Aunt Petunia.
Then she blamed Voldemort, for traumatising the poor boy to the point where he couldn't cope with real life.
Then she blamed Harry himself.
Then she gave up, and just threw things at him, and when he very intoxicated, amused herself by painting his nails in a variety of fashionable colours.
They continued to exchange long, desperately awkward looks after that, being too shy to actually talk much, but were just as likely to spend their time snogging. Ron and Hermione, who preferred a more argumentative approach to the mating dance, were mystified.
What other changes have you made?"
"Well, your kitchen cupboards have been redesigned you could fit a whole corpse in there, now. Two, if they're small."
"I'll be sure to tell my first years. Perhaps that will persuade them to learn the proper method of dissecting a dragonfly."
"And the oven has been redesigned for optimum head slamming. For the Elves, of course."
"I don't have Elves."
"Yes, you really should do something about that. Oh, and I wouldn't go into the second spare bedroom. I haven't fed it today, and it's probably hungry."
Mistyrious Charades chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
this was simply hilarious! and very well structured and written, well done!
Tamoral chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
WOW. I told you i was going to go read some of your other stuff. its so hard to find really great really original fanfiction in this ff world these days...but you writings definitly fit...i've never read anything with such wit! you rock ok? please keep up the great lil ficlets. i adore them.
Be Summer Rain chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
That is one of the funniest things ever. You are absolutely bloody brilliant.
eavening chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
a problem...naw...you don't say.

very nice, very

e
Chiquita chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
Read. I implore you to read this. Haven't had your cofee yet you say? Well, be quick about it and then read this. A perfect way to start your morning. You won't be able to look at life quite the same way. I'm not emptying the dishwasher of the knifes, forks and spoons yet because I won't be able to stop laughing, and my housemates wouldn't be too thrilled about being woken up.
frog chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
:3) tha was cute but you really shoudnt leave us hanging on the spork/purple nail thing. Please?
amythest chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
Perhaps the funniest thing I have ever read. It made me laugh out loud practically every paragraph. :) Awsome writing, extreemly clever. I'm gonna go read more of your work! :)
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »