Reviews for The Revenge of Lord Vodkamort
rurounix chapter 1 . 2/5/2003
"We could chop it into firewood," Ron suggested.

"That won't release the curses on it, though," said Harry.

"It'll be evil firewood!"

"For evil fires!"

"And evil guys on Guy Fawkes Night!"

"Coming to life … lurching through the streets of Hogsmeade … eating Snape's brain with a spork…"

Hermione stared at them. "You and sporks, Harry. Is this something I should be concerned about?"

"I have a problem."

"We knew that," said Ron, "but it doesn't explain the sporks."

FUNNIEST-DIALOUGE-EVER

Thanks for the laughs.
Susan Bones chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
Oh my god, I haven't laughed that hard in awhile. Sadly, I'm litreature illerate, so I'm not familar with any of the stuff, but it was funny. And your fic has inspired my co-author to bug me about this insane (and similar fic) we started writing last summer. So I'm officially blaming you if we ever inflict it on the fandom. *grins*

But, kudos on the nifty fic. Do keep writing the humor (gotta love the laughs)
Jeanne chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
Ah it is indeed a small world, for I am a Pervy Elf Fancier too!

That was hilarious, don't tell me that this is it? You really must write some more.
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
The title is what dragged me in. Wonderful! Very funny. I love the sporks (although at first I thought you were refferring to "Snorks" as in the cartoon. *blerk!* Thank goodness you were not!). Actually I loved the entire thing!
Smudged chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
i'm glad to see someone else can understand the beauty of sporks. or malory towers. I luv the story. I'm kinda hyped up on sugar and lack of sweets so it'd probably be best to ignore this review. Are you gonna be writing anouther chapter? or sequal? if so can ya email me when its out?
35 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3