Reviews for Marvel: Reborn
Spawn Hades chapter 8 . 7/12
Hoping you can continue this. I like this. It is a nice and realistic story. Also Peters' backstory was brilliantly written.
gunman chapter 8 . 6/8
Yeah, typical problem with 'Brotherhood' mutants or 'morlock' mutants. Especially when they are antoganized by normal people.
There was a video on YouTube called 'Mutants are Dicks' which explained that percentage wise, there are more mutant antagonists than human ones.
Just saying.
And Jessica was typically teenager, until she was faced with the possibility of losing her little brother and the loss of her uncle.
Reality bites.
Wonder how Hank, Jean and Jubilee are going to take this whole thing.
Write on.
Harbinger Of Kaos chapter 8 . 6/7
I can only assume there will be many ramifications from the telling of how Peter got hurt and why Jess will go mother Bear on anything that badmouths him.

I mean Hank, Jean and especially Jubilee would be thinking how is it possible for the Parkers not to despise them if it was a mutant who cost them so much.

Steve being the man he is would more than likely try to take Peter under his wing which may lead to him becoming a brother like figure and get close to Jessica, whether that leads to romance is up to you of course...although I would like to see if Betsy would try to put the moves on him.

Can't say what the Starks would do but best I can figure they may offer to pay for Peter to see the best plastic surgeons in the world...again that is up to you.

Thor would probably also be protective of the Parkers, maybe try to find a supernatural remedy for Peter.

I imagine Azari will try to tone down his inner A-hole...at least I hope he does because at this point I think he has Namor beat in that department.

All in all it was a good chapter and despite the tone I enjoyed it so kudos to you!

BTW been meaning to ask but was Jubilee mentored by Gambit?
cornholio4 chapter 8 . 6/7
You think we could have flash come back and do somethign so stupid that not even being a vet could save him from getting comeuppance
Like taking a shot at Peter when Steve is nearby only to get his butt kicked by captain America himself
RJ49er chapter 1 . 5/12
This very much interests me. I had been looking for an interesting AU take on the Marvel Universe and this definitely satisfies that desire. I like the way you write the prose of these scenes. Really gets me into this world you created. I also like your takes on these Marvel characters. Feels very true to their comic counterparts. I will admit some of these moments here can get kind of corny like the mutant hate and some of Captain America's rants. But otherwise, I'd say you did a cool job with these vignettes. Can't wait to see how they all connect.
Speed Reader chapter 7 . 5/10
Very nice chapter. I'm always impressed when characters are written as canon as possible, though I'm not sure if Azari is an original character or from a mini-series. Still beautiful chapter.
cornholio4 chapter 7 . 5/10
Kind of prefer tchalla over Atari here
Polsaris chapter 6 . 1/18
Beast missed a good option there. Very dark in places. looking forward to the next chapter let's see them handle a gala.
Harbinger Of Kaos chapter 6 . 1/13
So I think it is safe to say this chapter reveals the origins of Peters scars at least and his past history with mutants who lose control and the consequences of it.
cornholio4 chapter 6 . 1/13
Groaned at the title since I know what the mcu watchdogs are like in the mcu
Please don't pair Jubilee and Spider-man
gunman chapter 5 . 12/23/2016
Rather hard-edged and prejudiced opinions on both sides of the fence here.
Arrogance, cocky attitudes, egos and superiority complexes, and we haven't even seen the real bad guys.
The jerks are walking around like they own the place, the good guys are getting picked on, and the fate of the team set up to save the world is hanging by a thread.
Makes you wish someone like The Punisher would show up and gun down everyone who utters one insult.
Heck, I wouldn't be averse to something bad happening to Flash or his buddies, or if Azaris face got ruined worse than Peters. But they might try and turn it against Steve and the others. Try to gain sympathy from the public, and the public would believe them because that's how bad they seem to be.
This is still pretty dark. Wondering when it's going to get better.
Write on.
Harbinger Of Kaos chapter 5 . 12/23/2016
So Toruun was more than likely killed I assume, and I can only guess it was by one of his enemies. Hmm most likely it was either because of Loki or Amora, but then again it is only a assumption of mine.

So Peter's bullies joined the army and still like to torment him huh? I hope you have them make a try when some of his teammates are around to do some humbling. I do have to ask if either Flash or Brock will become Venom or if they just remain non powered A-holes?

I can just see that that T'Chalas kid is going to get into a mess that will need the team to bail him out to get through to him to stop being an ass.
cornholio4 chapter 5 . 12/23/2016
Hope flash and Brock get themselves arrest or in trouble
Dakkaman777 chapter 4 . 11/8/2016
Get the feeling Jubilee is one of those easily offended types in this universe (personally I can't stand those people) if this Peter has went through half of what the 616 Peter has went through he is perfectly correct in saying that 'some' of those Meta-humans deserve some...stern treatment.

can't wait to see where else this goes dude. and sorry for taking this long to review :) keep up the great work :D